• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.
No interior defense whatsoever. This would be a perfect time to try putting Sheed in along with Chandler, but he's hurt.

No perimeter defense. Harden is strolling casually into the lane.

No logical positioning on defense. If Harden is lefty, why wouldn't he be forced to the right constantly? Same for Lin.

If it's gonna happen, eat this loss, smash the Pistons and regroup.

He's rated at 13.6 because the Rockets have the 2nd most possessions in the league and Parsons plays an insane amount of minutes. It's mostly about usage per possession (though it obviously takes defensive stats and efficiency into account as well)

So by virtue of the fact the Rockets use a ton of possessions, everyone's PER takes a hit I presume? I mean Asik's is rated lower than say, Nikola Vucevic. Granted, Asik shoots worse and turns the ball over more but still.

charsace

No interior defense whatsoever. This would be a perfect time to try putting Sheed in along with Chandler, but he's hurt.

No perimeter defense. Harden is strolling casually into the lane.

No logical positioning on defense. If Harden is lefty, why wouldn't he be forced to the right constantly? Same for Lin.

If it's gonna happen, eat this loss, smash the Pistons and regroup.

They aren't gonna start playing defense until half way through the 4th.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Knicks are 3 pt happy

So by virtue of the fact the Rockets use a ton of possessions, everyone's PER takes a hit I presume? I mean Asik's is rated lower than say, Nikola Vucevic. Granted, Asik shoots worse and turns the ball over more but still.

Compared to their raw stats, yeah.

Though Asik is rated pretty low due to his historic turnover rate.

Lakers bench has played better than the staters tonight. Memphis is doubling Howard in a really stupid way right now.

I can't believe I'm afraid of pau returning to this game. Dwight plus 4 shooters has worked so far. Just get Kobe and Ron in for 2 guards. At least they'd have a shot.

Cloudy

Banned
Offensively, Dwight is useless with no 3pt shooters protecting him. Lakers need Nash back and Jamison must play with the starters more. Unlike Bynum, Dwight actually passes lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Toney Douglas lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom