• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Knicks can't win in Houston.... great stuff.

8 straight losses.

FUCK_449486_3018675.gif

Cloudy

Banned
Pau is even killing Dwight's game lol. Dwight needs a real stretch 4. He needs shooters all around or teams will sit in his lap all day

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol Toney Douglas

131 points

Emwitus

Pau is even killing Dwight's game lol. Dwight needs a real stretch 4. He needs shooters all around or teams will sit in his lap all day

We were playing well until kobe went all hero ball again. He's gotta learn to trust his team. Dude is 7-23

Emwitus

You're really blaming Kobe for this loss?

edit: Damn, Kobe is mad. Wa;led off the court before time ran out lol
Yes. No defense, 7-23 shit. He took dwight outta the game immediately he came back. I don't see how any one can defend this. I don't where those kobe kool aid goggles.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Mitch needs to do something about Pau. The dude is done. He's been done for 3 straight seasons now.

I mean, shit... if you're gonna suck on O but give us some D. Fine. If you're gonna suck on D but give us some O. Fine. But when you give us neither.. consistently.... why did you even lace up?

Cloudy

Banned
So, where are all the folks mocking me for saying Pau and Dwight do not fit? Even D'Antoni saw it tonight. I'm not even saying trade Pau if we can't get a difference maker for him. He just has to go to the bench...

LOL @ Mamba storming off the court before the end of the game. cocky as fuck when hes winning,but runs away with his tail between his legs after a loss. weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom