• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my continuing 87 part series of whining about Bargnani - he's had like 17 minutes since the half and put up exactly 1 rebound and 0 points in that time, while Davis was beasting and got 7.

FJCuR.png

SamuraiX-

DeRozan got the everloving shit fouled out of him.

Wow wtf man

Major props to him for staying tough through that. Went through the entire Spurs team.

Serious question, what is the best way to get in contact with league officials about fouls against Toronto. I know the Raptors aren't going to make the playoffs but they haven't been playing on fair ground all season. I just feel bad for the players. And before all you fans from other teams make up excuses, watch a Raptors game.

Serious question, what is the best way to get in contact with league officials about fouls against Toronto. I know the Raptors aren't going to make the playoffs but they haven't been playing on fair ground all season. I just feel bad for the players. And before all you fans from other teams make up excuses, watch a Raptors game.

They're already doing it, they send videos etc. to the league, and the league's admitted off the record that some of the calls were bogus & reprimanded the officials.

But yeah, there's at least 3 games that have been decided on really glaring no-calls against them. And not just "it's the last shot, look the other way on body contact" stuff, but shots where the shooter's arm gets chopped.

They're already doing it, they send videos etc. to the league, and the league's admitted off the record that some of the calls were bogus & reprimanded the officials.

But yeah, there's at least 3 games that have been decided on really glaring no-calls against them. And not just "it's the last shot, look the other way on body contact" stuff, but shots where the shooter's arm gets chopped.

This is a start. I don't mind if they lose fairly and a lot of the loses have been terrible plays set up by casey in the dying seconds, but I would like to see equal officiating.

Cloudy

Banned
Bargnani and Kleiza for Gasol, Blake and filler. Who says no first?

Bargnani is is nothing but a spot up shooter and it is UGLY to watch when he's not making jumpers. I think the Raps would be better served playing Davis at the 4 and trading Bargnani for some depth. Bargs could be the stretch 4 we need

Flash

I am glad they keep losing cause maybe we will get a good draft pick?

highly likely our pick goes to OKC.

Casey is a fucking idiot. If Bargnani is shooting 2-19 get him the fuck out of there. The dude is only good for scoring...so when he's not scoring there is absolutely no reason for him to be out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom