• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piecake

Well, Kevin Love played a much better game than his previous ones. Much improved defense (average instead of horribad) and didnt iso ball, but got his points in the flow of the offense and looked for his teammates.

He still whines too damn much though. Until he knocks that off, Rubio will always be better than him

Seriously refs give weak ass off ball fouls for pacers and nothing for LA gettting hacked. Annoying.

Call it even please. Again Kobe hacked

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Well, Kevin Love played a much better game than his previous ones. Much improved defense (average instead of horribad) and didnt iso ball, but got his points in the flow of the offense and looked for his teammates.

He still whines too damn much though. Until he knocks that off, Rubio will always be better than him

Rubio hasn't done much but been injured so...

Love gets 20/20's. What the fuck doe Rubio do? Sit on the bench and make bade commercials?

Piecake

Love gets 20/20's. What the fuck doe Rubio do? Sit on the bench and make bade commercials?

I was sort of joking, but I do think that Rubio is more important to the wolves success than Love is. Of course, that might be a reflection of our horrible guard play - minus Rubio, but still pretty good post play - minus Love

Cloudy

Banned
I was sort of joking, but I do think that Rubio is more important to the wolves success than Love is. Of course, that might be a reflection of our horrible guard play - minus Rubio, but still pretty good post play - minus Love

You better be joking lol. Rubio can be replaced with any above average PG. He just doesn't have a good backup. Love is a top 15 player in this league

Nothing has changed. They still need someone to knock down some shots. Jamison and Meeks are ice cold. Ron hit one and has been tapped three times. Morris and Duhon has been ass.

I think pau has to be the guy. There is no one left. The lakers have hit ONE jumpshot by someone not Kobe. ONE!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
He's ahead of the game, he has a fleshlight duct taped to his thigh. David West has complimented him on how life-like it feels many times already.
I wonder what Pau will think of Carlos with his new robot hair? Boozer will probably be living it up with all that amnesty money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom