• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.

etiolate

Banned
I don't think a better coach will get much change out of the Kings roster. None of the pieces fit each other. The team does need a system installed, but there's just so many chuckers on the team that shit breaks down into me-ball real easily.

They need to trade like half the roster for some vets and role players. Need a real PG as well.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Lakers should trade for Dwight Howard to fix this

tonystarejeml.gif

SamuraiX-

I don't think a better coach will get much change out of the Kings roster. None of the pieces fit each other. The team does need a system installed, but there's just so many chuckers on the team that shit breaks down into me-ball real easily.

They need to trade like half the roster for some vets and role players. Need a real PG as well.

Witnessing a lineup of Aaron Brooks, Marcus Thornton, John Salmons, Travis Outlaw and DeMarcus Cousins probably took a good 10 years off my life.

Petrie to trade for Brandon Jennings next.

Kobe is 6/15 but he's been hacked on 4 of those misses if not five. One also being half court heave.

But is like him to try to get others involved again. And pau needs to get into the post now. Has height on west. Come on. He's sleepwalking out there.

Someone has to hit a j besides Kobe. He's the only one tonight for LA.

Lakers should be killing Indiana. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom