• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilonv1

joey-crawford-boss.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets back to having a better record than the Lakers lol shit is hilarious.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
What an awful game. Most of the Lakers shouldn't even get their next paycheck just based off this game

That being said, what do we have to do to get Joey Crawford out of the NBA?

Doomsayer

I just want to say that this game was totally lost at the free throw line and the Lakers did not deserve to win.

Now with that said:

That was the most shameful officiating I think I have ever witnessed. I'm not just saying on the Lakers side, I mean period. Touch fouls everywhere, a tech blown during a fast break, a HUGE missed charge call, and a call being changed to put a someone on the line.

I have never been disgusted with officiating but this game was hard to watch. 57 fouls called... fifty seven. That is a joke.

aznpxdd

Lakers need to get their shit together because they are not going to win anything if they keep missing key freethrows, being slow as fuck, and not playing defense OR offense.

Hmm...really? From my deep analysis of the game, Lakers simply needs to outscore the other team in order to win.

5 total made fgs by lakers not dwight or Kobe. 3 of them dunks/tips.

6/24 ft shooting for not Kobe and pau. No Dwight shot 3/12.

Unreal. Never see anything like this again I think.

Terribleness

Neo Member
Lmaoo.. WTH is Crawford doing?

It looks like the a troll skip... the physical expression of his body not being able to withhold his silliness inside.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Clearly the Lakers are tanking to get Kobe's replacement. Next season will be the transition year before Kobe retires.

Lets take a look at the draft board for a shooting guard...
James McAdoo

Well the Lakers won championships with a McAdoo on the roster....

nice plan!

Pkaz01

Clearly the Lakers are tanking to get Kobe's replacement. Next season will be the transition year before Kobe retires.

Lets take a look at the draft board for a shooting guard...
James McAdoo

Well the Lakers won championships with a McAdoo on the roster....

nice plan!

That plan will work out great seeing as how we have all their picks

Doomsayer

Jazz have played terribly and have a better record than the Lakers, that's interesting.

The Lakers haven't exactly played great, either.

We have had probably two good games this year.

One against the Kings and the other against the Mavericks D-League team. PG and PF are really hurting us.

The Lakers haven't exactly played great, either.

We have had probably two good games this year.

One against the Kings and the other against the Mavericks D-League team. PG and PF are really hurting us.

To be fair, I still expect the Lakers to make the WCF this year while the Jazz are probably losing in the first-round again so I need to get my trolling in now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom