• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

rando14

Lakers vs the Clippers.

iSLpzCZpWxQYe.gif

Doomsayer

Just got back from a business trip (Vegas, fuck yeah), lol at all of your guys.

The Lakers are going to take time to get used to one another, with Nash out its going to take a bit longer now. The most obvious move is to put MWP on the bench and start either Jamison or Ebanks.

The Princeton needs to go, why do you run an offense like this when you have one of the greatest set up men in NBA history? Seriously, Mike Brown is a fucking idiot.

I still expect this time to finish with a top 4 seed, but its going to be ugly for a while.

Well last night sucked we should make up for it today. I am going to the game, they said get there early as they are raising a lebron gold medal banner.

The Lakers are going to take time to get used to one another, with Nash out its going to take a bit longer now. The most obvious move is to put MWP on the bench and start either Jamison or Ebanks.

The Princeton needs to go, why do you run an offense like this when you have one of the greatest set up men in NBA history? Seriously, Mike Brown is a fucking idiot.

I still expect this time to finish with a top 4 seed, but its going to be ugly for a while.

I find it ironic that a guy named doomsayer is not all doom and gloom over the lakers.

Doomsayer

I find it ironic that a guy named doomsayer is not all doom and gloom over the lakers.

Anyone who expected instant results just needs to temper their expectations.

These are all veteran guys who have played on one team for most of their careers (in reference to Kobe, Nash, and Dwight). Pau has not been a "dominant" player since his second title.

Really, it all comes down to Mike Brown, so naturally, I think we're fucked.

Anyone who expected instant results just needs to temper their expectations.

These are all veteran guys who have played on one team for most of their careers (in reference to Kobe, Nash, and Dwight). Pau has not been a "dominant" player since his second title.

Really, it all comes down to Mike Brown, so naturally, I think we're fucked.

Seeing how we went through something similar I totally agree. You guys will be fine.

BobLoblaw

Banned
All because ZBos fat ass decided to go in for an insanely lazy and careless foul.
He didn't do anything that anyone else wouldn't do. He went up for the block. He also apologized and even left the game and went back to the locker room with Brandon. Stop making that shit seem like it was more than a freak accident.

Watching Sac/Pac just to kill time till Beardsanity and this Sac team is pissing me off already. I don't know how actual Kings fan can live with this shit. Is passing against the team's code?

He didn't do anything that anyone else wouldn't do. He went up for the block. He also apologized and even left the game and went back to the locker room with Brandon. Stop making that shit seem like it was more than a freak accident.

Freak accident? ZBo put his whole body into Rush. Watch it again man, lazy attempt at blocking mixed with a big time hip check while the dude is in the air isnt how a freak accident happens.

Oh awesome guy apologizing after a careless foul that cost a guy that's going into a player option year next year a bunch of money. What a good dude, SMH

h3ro

Sorry to hear it. do you also have to camp out for gas? I've officially given up on doing that.
Filled up all our cars last saturday in preparation, hoping this last quarter tank I have left lasts me until things are back to somewhat normal.
Con Ed said we'd have power back by 4pm today, so far no dice.

It was Kobe who wanted the Princeton. The Princeton offense was used in NJ with Kidd and with CP3 in NO. The Princeton isn't so much an offense as it's more a philosophy. There's no reason it can't be used with Nash.

Even though Kobe is a ball stopper, the system at it's best is useful for older players, or generally any player with high skill and IQ. That is why Kobe is interested in it. But the question remains as to whether it's a good fit for a team with Kobe.

Truphenom

Filled up all our cars last saturday in preparation, hoping this last quarter tank I have left lasts me until things are back to somewhat normal.
Con Ed said we'd have power back by 4pm today, so far no dice.

I'm at half tank but its gonna go fast thanks to work. I've heard nothing about Con Ed so idk how they're moving but LIPA has been ok for me I guess.

Top Bottom