• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
When they are on the court they always look for each other, always.

I know, I just found it funny.

If the Knicks keep this kind of play going, they will be unstoppable. But that's a big IF. And I hope Amare never returns and retires. I think the team has shown time and time again, with Amare not playing, we win.

Amare became the cancer the moment we got Melo.

Nori Chan

sixers, you're going to jail now!

tumblr_mcf6nuKtwX1qh4noio1_500.jpg

I always thought he said you going to HELL now

Canuck76

Banned

If the Knicks keep this kind of play going, they will be unstoppable. But that's a big IF. And I hope Amare never returns and retires. I think the team has shown time and time again, with Amare not playing, we win.

This is ridiculous

When they are on the court they always look for each other, always.

Turner is a sf and not a sg. He should bulk up and move to the 3.

He is at the 3 for us....

but i don't think he should bulk up at all. he's already fat. Lose weight and get a jumper.

Hasn't done that yet....in fact his jumper has gotten worse since his rookie year.

Dude sucks.

shira

Kidd 6-0. Nice

AlphaSnake

This is ridiculous

So you're saying if they keep draining 3s, penetrating inside, stealing, finding the open man, rebounding, rotating, and staying out of foul trouble...that's a recipe for losing?

Got it.

You're right. How ridiculous.

Canuck76

Banned
So you're saying if they keep draining 3s, penetrating inside, stealing, finding the open man, rebounding, rotating, and staying out of foul trouble...that's a recipe for losing?

Got it.

The knicks and unstoppable, in the same sentence.

Also dang, the west looks so tough to me this year. Only team that's not a tough out looks to be phx. Hornets and a few other teams still aren't as talented but they'll play hard and stay in games.

theyll do fine in the EC if they play the way they have for the last two games. I doubt they stay injury free or that Amare's comeback doesnt blow shit up. J Kidd and Pergioni are key to all that fluid ball movement and them dudes is old.

Got it.

Knicks need to work on their interior defense. Mainly when Tyson is on the bench. Kurt is doing ok but he needs to do better. They should try rasheed more. Camby is almost here though!

If Amare comes back, I have the utmost faith that our three-headed PG will make sure that he can be effective, even if he starts - and not fuck up everyone else's flow.

...and if not, then hopefully we will do what needs to be done and have him come off the bench. STAT as the lead sled dog off the bench in a pnr-heavy offense would kick the shit out of much of this league's second units.

knicks look good. It's my first time watching the reg season and i don't get why they get shitted on so much on gaf.

then again, it's only the first 2 games.

well they were never this good. you can start to see the improvement the second half of last year though when woodson took over. a couple of new decent pieces in the off season too.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The Knicks are poised for a third seed after jacking up 27 threes to beat the Sixers?

Okay.

The Knicks are poised for a third seed after jacking up 27 threes to beat the Sixers?

Okay.

lol i can sense the jelly. sixers didn't guard the 3ball well and knicks were open so why not. Shots were falling in so why not continue? thanks for felton btw. ALso sixers had 8-17 from 3's.

reilo

lol i can sense the jelly. sixers didn't guard the 3ball well and knicks were open so why not. Shots were falling in so why not continue? thanks for felton btw. ALso sixers had 8-17 from 3's.

... why would I be jelly?

"Thanks for Felton" lol. Only Knicks fans. Thank me again a month from now.

tumblr_m7uqq2BBsP1qh59n0o1_500.gif

reilo

Yea i will. He didn't want to be in Portland ,deal with it.

Yeah, I'm having such trouble dealing with the loss of Felton. That Damian Lillard kid is such a downgrade from Raymond Felton.

Oh god, how will I ever cope?

Okay.

The Sixers let them take 27 threes.

And the Knicks held them to the same 84 points they held the Heat too, by way of quality defense. Maybe the defense would be more the reason for being poised than the 27 threes.

...but still, nobody is talking playoffs anywhere, right? It's the 2nd game of the season!

reilo

The Sixers let them take 27 threes.

And the Knicks held them to the same 84 points they held the Heat too, by way of quality defense. Maybe the defense would be more the reason for being poised than the 27 threes.

...but still, nobody is talking playoffs anywhere, right? It's the 2nd game of the season!

Third seed, son. A lock!

reilo

Crawful first 4 games with Portland: 12pts, 6pts, 22pts, 23pts
Failton first 4 games with Portland: 12pts/8ast/6reb, 5pts/6ast, 23pts/6ast/5reb, 12pts/8reb

Don't say I didn't warn ya.

I like Crawford alot more in LA because he is actually is allowed to play the way he knows. In POR, Nate was trying to make him something he isn't.

reilo

I like Crawford alot more in LA because he is actually is allowed to play the way he knows. In POR, Nate was trying to make him something he isn't.

That's true. Nate asked him to pass the ball every so often.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
The Sixers box score is mesmerizing. Nick Young was a -29 somehow. Nobody else on his team even came close to that.

Crawful first 4 games with Portland: 12pts, 6pts, 22pts, 23pts
Failton first 4 games with Portland: 12pts/8ast/6reb, 5pts/6ast, 23pts/6ast/5reb, 12pts/8reb

Don't say I didn't warn ya.

Felton did better than that in 2010 when he was in the knicks. I honestly believe he didn't want to be there. Lets wait and see though.

giri

If by, play his way, you mean, not play D and just chuck on offense... yes, he is allowed to be that guy in LA.

He's going to win you some games, but he's also going to lose you some games.

Thing was, when he went to portland HE wanted increased responsibility, HE wanted to be a starter.

He's not ever going to be able to handle either of those things, but as a guy off the bench he's fine, and its his perfect role.

AlphaSnake

Come on, son. Troll harder than that. I'm well aware of that being a BIG IF, which is precisely what I said in the very post you quoted.

I'm not a delusional Knick fanboy.

hides "we're #1 shirts" under bed

Fucking NBA season, bitches. I'm so pumped.

Top Bottom