• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Flash

kind of feel bad for westbrook tbh. the guy is obviously a very talented scorer but they just aren't using him right

also, crazy how harden single handedly beat atlanta lol

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Damn I should have been watching this game while league pass is still on trial. Sounds like I missed an epic game of YNB.

He wasn't even really THAT far gone tonight. Just had some big turnovers, lapses when OKC needed some push.

But Gondo, get used to Kevin Martin putting up numbers in a loss.

ZZMitch

Fields replacement.

A65cXtbCIAAOyEo.jpg

Those your seats? Mine were pretty close.

Edit: I might actually be in the picture somewhere lol

kind of feel bad for westbrook tbh. the guy is obviously a very talented scorer but they just aren't using him right
why feel bad for him? this is his what, his 3rd,4th year in the league. If he knows they're gonna play him at pg and i'm damn sure that okc has went over footage of their losses and russel sees his mistakes yet he continues to make them again and again and again. My theory is that when he has a good scoring night his brain erases all previous bad games and the cycle continues.

he just doesn't give a fuck, he's just looking forward to #whynotwednesdays.

I'm not even an okc fan.

h3ro

Got power back. Heat and Lights <3 Sandy can eat all the dicks.

Slowtime-age... embrace your lord and savior...

Bnwcd.jpg

Nelo Ice

Banned
He wasn't even really THAT far gone tonight. Just had some big turnovers, lapses when OKC needed some push.

But Gondo, get used to Kevin Martin putting up numbers in a loss.
Damn well at least I can look forward to more YNB esque games without Harden there to counter him.

Cipherr

I wonder if Howard spends all offseason shooting FTs or not. I mean, I dont want to assume that he doesnt bother to try just because he is shit at the line. But I do wonder if he does all that he can to improve that. If he became a 90% freethrow shooter, he would be a serious problem.

Smokey

Dude who thought lakers would seriously lose to the pistons should go ly dow

They are horrible and you can tell they are ready to hit dat plane and leave La

Top Bottom