• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

giri

You forgot Dirt Worst Zeller.

Also why is Telfair playing over Marshall?

Because Marshall looked completely inept in pre-season.

That'd be my guess.

And we're competing here. Suns are trying to win every game. Don't want to let our bench minutes hurt the starters.

We're going after that no.8 seed HARD!

Cake Boss

Banned
Fields replacement.

A65cXtbCIAAOyEo.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I remember when Gondo said Thabeet would bring solid defense off the bench

Because Marshall looked completely inept in pre-season.

That'd be my guess.

And we're competing here. Suns are trying to win every game. Don't want to let our bench minutes hurt the starters.

We're going after that no.8 seed HARD!

I don't think Suns fans need to be worried about mediocrity after losing to the D-League squad the Magic threw out there tonight.

giri

I don't think Suns fans need to be worried about mediocrity after losing to the D-League squad the Magic threw out there tonight.

I don't know what you're on about.

We've got young talent that we're dveloping. Wes Johnson will develop into a fantastic 8mpg bench role player.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

We've got young talent that we're dveloping. Wes Johnson will develop into a fantastic 8mpg bench role player.

whoa

expectations are a bit out of control there, dont you think?

Hey Gaf, need some Fantasy advice.

I need a shot blocker who will get good minutes and my options are:

Taj Gibson: (Athletic Starter, maybe safest bet for minutes/consistency)
8pts, 2.7 blks, 5 boards.

Larry Sanders: (Not sure what will happen to minutes when Dalembert gets up to speed).
17.0 pts, 3.5 blks, 7 boards

Robin Lopez: (Uncertain about future minutes)
14.3, 2.0, 7.7

Who should I get.

I can also get Carly Landry, but he doesn't block.

giri

Larry Sanders: (Not sure what will happen to minutes when Dalembert gets up to speed).

14.3, 2.0, 7.7

Who should I get.

rolo will probably see more minutes if he can stay out of foul trouble and injury free.

Taj might get you more blocks though.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Bargnani is so useless. 4-16 and one fucking rebound, and nothing in any other category in 24 minutes. Of course this is the first Raps game I miss too.

14.3, 2.0, 7.7

Who should I get.

Robin Lopez will probably have his minutes cut as the season goes along since Davis will probably play more and will start playing center as well. I don't think Dalembert will cut into Sanders' minutes but he won't score 17 PPG, probably closer to 10-11 PPG.

giri

whoa

expectations are a bit out of control there, dont you think?

Look, he's a great character guy anyway. Really improves any team photos he's in with a winning smile.

Guy just screams 10th man on the bench.

When you can, you gotta lock that up, and boast about it.

charsace

Sadly he's on his way out of the league. He's on his way out fast. Jimmer will join him a year later.

pilonv1

Robin Lopez will probably have his minutes cut as the season goes along since Davis will probably play more and will start playing center as well. I don't think Dalembert will cut into Sanders' minutes but he won't score 17 PPG, probably closer to 10-11 PPG.

Biggest problem with Sanders is that they have Harris, Udoh, Henson and Gooden as well as Dalembert on the roster as well. Not even counting Ersan if they go small.

Gibson may be the most reliable, but I think Sanders is probably the most likely to get you some good block numbers.

Top Bottom