• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
So...I'm praying Mike Brown only brings in 2 bench players after this time out.

Having 4 bench players on the floor at the same time is a recipe for disaster.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Soooo.. two days after Kobe reagrivates his shitty foot Mike Brown decides to play him the entire 1'st quarter?

Where is Jodie Meeks? Did I fucking DREAM we signed that motherfucker? Why is Morris in the game.

I hate you Mike Brown. I hate you with every fiber in my being.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Alright Mike Brown you don't need to play everyone 38+ mins it's ok to have a normal rotation and to make use of your bench.
Edi:Also yea why is Brown obsessed with playing at least 1 starter for the whole 1st q every game!?.

Maddocks

Soooo.. two days after Kobe reagrivates his shitty foot Mike Brown decides to play him the entire 1'st quarter?

Where is Jodie Meeks? Did I fucking DREAM we signed that motherfucker? Why is Morris in the game.

exactly. whats the point of signing players if the potato head wont even play them because he has trust issues. hes wasting kobe for game freaking 4. He swears kobe is 18 years old.

Morris is in the game because the Princeton is supposed to cover for shitty PGs when its run correctly, like the Triangle did for Fisher. And they want someone who is fast and Morris is pretty quick when it comes to running the floor. The problem is because the bench is so shitty they have to keep two stars on the floor at all times.

Regardless of what Darius has shown in the past, he has point guard skills and is athletic and tall enough defensively to make point guards work.

He's the natural 3rd PG on the roster...unless you think Duhon can guard anybody.

Meeks is a streaky 3 point shooter that plays average defense and is undersized for a shooting guard.

Regardless of what Darius has shown in the past, he has point guard skills and is athletic and tall enough defensively to make point guards work.

He's the natural 3rd PG on the roster...unless you think Duhon can guard anybody.

Meeks is a streaky 3 point shooter that plays average defense and is undersized for a shooting guard.

Why can't the bench be:
D-Mofo
Ebanks
Jamison
Hill
Sacre
?

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi

Darius Morris is horrible and is not even fit to play in the D-League. Period. Duhon is garbage, but he'd at least be decent on a D-League squad. I'll take that shit.

It doesn't matter how streaky Meeks is or how average he is on defense we signed the motherfucker to fill a role on this team and he needs to be given an opportunity to fucking fill it. Kobe Bryant can't be logging these type of minutes, especially since he's PLAYING FUCKING INJURED GOD DAMN IT

fuck

I just got back from a restaurant. I see the Lakeshow fucking shit up.

jo2gPkB5m4YwT.png

So whatever happened to DJO? I thought he was looking great and even cut Goudelock for him.

Then again, we haven't seen Duhon either. Way to test out your players, Mike Brown.

Emwitus

You know, at this point i'd rather we try and develop morris. We know what blake/duhon can do....I hate morris but if he becomes even an average defender, it'll be worth it.

So whatever happened to DJO? I thought he was looking great and even cut Goudelock for him.

Then again, we haven't seen Duhon either. Way to test out your players, Mike Brown.

DJO was pretty bad in summer league, if Goudelock had learned to play point they probably would have cut him instead.

Morris playing pretty well actually, drawing fouls, no TOs and he has about 3 or 4 hockey assists.

The hope is that the speed of the game would eventually slow down for Darius. He would simply play too fast.

Doesn't help that he had absolutely no outside shot whatever to keep sagging defenders honest.

If he can slow down..and if he can shoot 35% from 3....he can be an asset.

Emwitus

The hope is that the speed of the game would eventually slow down for Darius. He would simply play too fast.

Doesn't help that he had absolutely no outside shot whatever to keep sagging defenders honest.

If he can slow down..and if he can shoot 35% from 3....he can be an asset.

Like clockwork

EDIT: Dang! Mike brown with the no messing around sub

Emwitus

LOL I hate you mike brown. Yes, he messed up, But your best move is sub in blake? Seriously. If kobe can play 43 minutes, you can surely afford to play morris a little more.

pilonv1

Detroit are quite possibly the worst team I've ever seen. Even terrible teams usually do one thing well, they do nothing well. Kyle Singler is possibly their best player.

Rodney Stuckey is shooting 4.8% from the field to start this year, impressive.

Detroit are quite possibly the worst team I've ever seen. Even terrible teams usually do one thing well, they do nothing well. Kyle Singler is possibly their best player

Greg Monroe has some moves that are fairly effective on the rare nights where he cares enough to use them!

not convinced about morris yet.

One thing you can't question is his defensive effort and his speed. That last shot he took before he went back to the bench is exactly what the Lakers don't want from him.

He shouldn't ever try to create his own shot. He's not a good enough offensive player to even try.

Top Bottom