• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
3-0.
oh man, should i wait for the knicks douchebags to come out of the woodwork?

Knicks-age has kept their excitement in check. Might have to do with past recent letdowns. This is the best the Knicks have looked in a while and Knicks-age hasn't discussed who'll purchase the streamers and confetti.

Brace Yourselves,

Amare is coming.

charsace

Knicks-Age never hides or runs.
Wait 20 to 40 games for lifelongs/triple Ls. I doubt Knicks versions of those exist, though...remember, we suck and have sucked pretty much forever.

tumblr_m35rkwRmz31rqmy7vo1_400.gif

The GIF says it all. Lakers are trying to get it together so they don't look good right now. So most Lakers fans are salty.

Wow, great game by the Wolves (although it was more lol nest falling apart). Hopefully the team can keep up this respectable level of play until Love and Rubio return healthy.

giri

Pacers fans wanted him gone badly too. They were popping bottles when he ended up in Dallas. Now they probably want him back badly.

wut?

Granger is still in indy.

I also called that Mavs back court being awesome. Both were really under rated players.

And with roddy never being injury free, or taking the final step, they had to go for it.

And the mavs have room for a max contract this off season.

Dwight?

Branduil

Avery called nothing but isos in the last 4 minutes. Unbelievable collapse.

That's the only play Avery knows how to call.

I have to admit Brooklyn's unis do a good job of being fake-retro and giving the impression that they're actually an old and storied franchise.

charsace

wut?

Granger is still in indy.

I also called that Mavs back court being awesome. Both were really under rated players.

And with roddy never being injury free, or taking the final step, they had to go for it.

And the mavs have room for a max contract this off season.

Dwight?

lol my eyes jumped from reilo's post to the post I quoted.

Branduil

Deron Williams literally outplayed in the 4th quarter by JJ Barea.

Ahaha and this was the second game of a road back-to-back for Minnesota too.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
pondexter beasted on utah

this utah team is weird... they can be really good when they're not actively fucking themselves. memphis isn't winning this game, utah is losing it.

Top Bottom