• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
i give one of my best friends a lot of shit for being a french-canadian and a raptors fan.
some players with more rebounds than andrea bargnani: steph curry, jarrett jac, ray allen, nate robinson. man.

knicks have a point differential of +19.34. wat.

Flash

Jay-Z didn't come to the sit down with Wade in 2010? Jay knows more about basketball than majority of GMs confirmed.

I'll ask LP if no one knows, but I'm living in a place where my DirecTV is running out in about a month and I'll have to go another month without cable/satellite (Since I'm moving)

Since LP Broadband costs the same as the one for TV can I get that and then add a TV package when I move?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
rr1.jpg

There's gotta be a shitty shooting joke in that image somewhere.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Good god NBALP is finally usable again. You guys weren't lying about the trial period.

Was it really that bad? The only problem I had with the trial was that the games would buffer sometimes when I was watching on Xbox. That might just be an Xbox issue, though. I guess I'll find out tonight.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Was it really that bad? The only problem I had with the trial was that the games would buffer sometimes when I was watching on Xbox. That might just be an Xbox issue, though. I guess I'll find out tonight.

the xbl feed was always 30 seconds behind the lpbb and lp mobile feed which was odd. LPBB and lp mobile was 18 seconds behind the tv feed.

xbl was buffering hell. Doing split screen was kill one of the feeds.

I'll ask LP if no one knows, but I'm living in a place where my DirecTV is running out in about a month and I'll have to go another month without cable/satellite (Since I'm moving)

Since LP Broadband costs the same as the one for TV can I get that and then add a TV package when I move?

I doubt it. I think the tv package is the only one that carries over to the other services. It costs about the same so maybe just choose that and use the BB player?

Its hard to tell for sure though because they don't spell it out clearly.

Its really been unusable for me since tip-off, mind you I have to vpn in, but today for some reason I decided to try and its working fine. I just remember some here telling me about that .

jobber

nope

it's either or

If you buy it on DirecTV and cancel, your lpbb account would still work because Turner is too stupid to update their shit.

I'm moving in a couple of months to DC area but I don't know if crapcast even has service in that area. So I don't want to buy LP from them yet but I don't really want to be confined to the internet service only after I move and if i can get DirecTV.

#shutitdownletsgohome

I doubt it. I think the tv package is the only one that carries over to the other services. It costs about the same so maybe just choose that and use the BB player?

Its hard to tell for sure though because they don't spell it out clearly.

Its really been unusable for me since tip-off, mind you I have to vpn in, but today for some reason I decided to try and its working fine. I just remember some here telling me about that .

nope

it's either or

If you buy it on DirecTV and cancel, your lpbb account would still work because Turner is too stupid to update their shit.

I'm moving in a couple of months to DC area but I don't know if crapcast even has service in that area. So I don't want to buy LP from them yet but I don't really want to be confined to the internet service only after I move and if i can get DirecTV.

#shutitdownletsgohome

damnit then....I may just get Lpbb and enjoy only national tv games on my tv

problem is cable is so expensive for only one person :(

I don't know how to feel about this Heat team. I think we have the best offense in the league by far, thus far, but our defense is near the bottom. I also read a Spo quote referring to us as the new look 7 second Suns. I don't know if thats championship ball.

jobber

damnit then....I may just get Lpbb and enjoy only national tv games on my tv

problem is cable is so expensive for only one person :(

if you know what service you're going to get now, add NBALP to your package and maybe they'll put it on your bill ahead of time so you can get access to the LPBB part.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I don't know how to feel about this Heat team. I think we have the best offense in the league by far, thus far, but our defense is near the bottom. I also read a Spo quote referring to us as the new look 7 second Suns. I don't know if thats championship ball.

it hasn't worked yet and playoff basketball is usually based on defensive performance.... however on the flip it is a way to maximize the roster he has at the moment at least on one side of the court

h3ro

MSG Pulling Controversial Knick Ads
"It's Friday night," the ad said. "You can either see a Broadway harness malfunctioning or you can watch real men fly."

The ad was referring to the Broadway show "Spiderman: Turn Off The Dark," in which actors have been injured, including Christopher Tierney, who fell 30 feet from the air into the orchestra pit in December 2010. Tierney , who sustained four broken ribs and fractured three of his vertebrae, returned to the show four months later.

The ironic part of the ad, which the Post pointed out, was that it featured Knicks forward Amar'e Stoudemire, who is actually out at least a month and a half after having a procedure done on his much-maligned knee.

lol knicks

Top Bottom