• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

h3ro

God damn it now I'm just going to stuff myself with chocolate h3ro
JMKXO.jpg

giri

Are we already at the part of the season where Raps fans realize why rockets fans were wishy washy about how good lowry is?

Are we already at the part of the season where Raps fans realize why rockets fans were wishy washy about how good lowry is?

what? Lowry has played his ass off, he isnt the problem. I mean it would help if the 2 and 3 spot could score 5 feet from the rim and Barg had heart and pride

charsace

OwUaX.jpg

that is what I look like when I watch them play.

I don't think he's selfish at all. If anything, I feel for him because he gives a damn but his body has failed him.

Makes me sad to think about Amare's body falling a part, but it is.

Toronto really gon get that work now. Lowry out.

charsace

They're not even fun to watch this year.

The Magic have unleashed the JJ. I've only seen one game but dude looks good running the pick and roll.

Westbrook is annoying to watch no matter how good he looks. I'm convinced that the OKC bigs don't catch well because they don't ever expect a pass their way.

what changes were made? it seemed like pistons were better last season.

Greg Monroe and Rodney Stuckey are awful this year.

They need Stuckey to score. He shot 1-23 through 3 games.

Monroe isn't helping by shooting (and missing) 15 foot jumpers.

Also the defense is worse (The best defender last year was Ben Wallace, lol) ....

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
The Magic have unleashed the JJ. I've only seen one game but dude looks good running the pick and roll.

Westbrook is annoying to watch no matter how good he looks. I'm convinced that the OKC bigs don't catch well because they don't ever expect a pass their way.

Actually you're right, JJ is playing some damned good ball.

Makes me mad that Orlando matched his contract from Chicago those few years ago. JJ and Rose would've been awesome.

DY_nasty

Andre Drummond hitting that 3 means that I can be the first man on Mars.

Holy fucking shit.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

JJ knows how to play basketball, unlike so many others..

If he was a player in the 80s/90s he would be a star and him and Miller would hate each other

DY_nasty

If he was a player in the 80s/90s he would be a star and him and Miller would hate each other

Yeah... he was really mismanaged and screwed over when he first got to Orlando. People don't really realize the kind of defense he had to go against back when he was at Duke. He wasn't just the best scorer in the country, he was the most hated college basketball player in the country too - and he got hit with all kinds of shit. Crazy shit.
Are there white women on mars?

I'll let you know.

charsace

Yep. Knicks were interested in him, and I wanted him to sign. He also wanted to stay with Dwight who got him into the weight room.

Meier

Magic are blowing it in the 4th tonight. :( At least the Red vs Blue that really matters tonight should go the Blue way.

Top Bottom