• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mxrz

Probably goes without saying, but the team is better than I expected it to be. Still early of course. If Davis would just stop pulling stuff like that, he could be something. Just gets too carried away or something.

Mxrz

Its the good thing about having zero expectations, everything is a bit of a surprise. Having a guy outside that can actually run around is a bit of a change after Jameer, JJ, Carter, J-Rich, Duhon, etc.

JJ playing well enough to be a trade piece. That's a little worrying.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Magic are blowing it in the 4th tonight. :( At least the Red vs Blue that really matters tonight should go the Blue way.

Big Baby is fucking terrible.

Made 7 baskets on 22 attempts. Had 5 shots blocked. FIVE.

Big Baby has used 75 shooting possessions this year. Nobody else has 50. Dude is being a complete selfish fucker but what else is new.

Love this quote post-game:
"I think it reinforces how we have to play basketball. We can't play one-on-one basketball." -Jacque Vaughn

Big Baby is gonna ride the pine if he doesn't stop being a prick.

Mxrz

Big Baby is fucking terrible.

Made 7 baskets on 22 attempts. Had 5 shots blocked. FIVE.

Big Baby has used 75 shooting possessions this year. Nobody else has 50. Dude is being a complete selfish fucker but what else is new.

Love this quote post-game:
"I think it reinforces how we have to play basketball. We can't play one-on-one basketball." -Jacque Vaughn

Big Baby is gonna ride the pine if he doesn't stop being a prick.

He wants to be the man pretty bad.

giri

Giri's still salty over Kevin Rudd

I don't know. I just want to include your aussie politics somehow

I'm more salty that Rudd is from my electorate and literally spends 5 days a year there, and does nothing for it. Yet he'll get in virtually un-contested again. :|

balddemon

Banned
i love favors and kanter and hayward and burks and evans and millsap and williams and sort of jefferson

but i'm falling in love with the manimal too. he's such a beast.

cacophony

LOLBeardsanity2.gif

Sooo.. Mike Brown is talking about bringing Metta off the bench as Kobe's back-up.

Mike brown is an innovator in the field of utter nonsense. This is unimaginably bizarre. Why? Meeks is not very good but better for the position than metta. I don't understand. So he wants ebanks and jamison as his 3s? I think I'd rather have ebanks at the 2. I don't want anything to ever encourage metta to even contemplate maybe driving. It ends so badly 99 times out of 100.

Blake is real crazy. He looks like the type of dude that killed animals when he was a kid.

homie swung on John Gilchrist in a pickup game for boxing him out. you know that man cray.
edit: oh shit, Steve cussed out a VIP, lol...

Blake and the fan initially exchanged words after the fan told Blake, "You need to knock down those open shots," and Blake snapped back with a comment, ESPNLosAngeles.com has learned. Later, Blake again made comments to the fan shortly after fouling out of the game.

"It's an unfortunate misunderstanding and a heat-of-the-moment type of thing," Blake said after practice Tuesday. "It's one of those things I'm not proud of, the way I handled it, and I look forward to growing as a person and moving forward from it."

Blake met with the fan, Lance Jackson, and his father, Steve Jackson, at the Lakers' practice facility Tuesday. The Jacksons are longtime courtside season-ticket holders and have a strong relationship with the team.

Many Lakers players have worked out at the Jacksons' private gym at their home, and some visiting NBA teams have actually conducted practice at the Jackson residence.
LA gon get this work against Utah tonight. let's see how they do against professional ball players.

Landry Fields has shot .200% from the field and averaged 2.5 points and 3 boards over the last 4 games. New York, take your trash back goddammit.

Top Bottom