• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Bass played huge in this OT... game is over, I love that the team is actually getting out and running. Progress made tonight, but still a ton of mental errors. Jeff Green is a total bum though, gotta get him outta here.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Harden not playing well tonight... seems to have cooled off quite a bit. Whats going on for those who can watch?

Mothman91

gg celts.

only watched the last 2 minutes + OT, but I've seen beal do the same play twice, leading to a TO each time.

got to get rid of the ball instead of running to the corner on a double team.

Tom Penny

Bass played huge in this OT... game is over, I love that the team is actually getting out and running. Progress made tonight, but still a ton of mental errors. Jeff Green is a total bum though, gotta get him outta here.

It's all a master plan to move him for Josh Smith.

balddemon

Banned
What's the deal with the hornets and offense? For that matter, what's the deal with the sixers? 77-58 with 2:30 left in the game

TheFatOne

I still don't get why they signed him. Guy is garbage, and he has been garbage his entire career.

damn wade and james owned the nets.

wade -22pts on 10/14 shooting
bron-20 pts,12 rebounds and 8 assists in 30 minutes.

bron is always so close to a triple double. otherwise, im finding the heat games boring. I might skip the next two, hawks and grizzlies can't beat em. rockets and clippers game will be interesting though.

charsace

Xavier Henry. I remember when people predicted that he would be in the running for ROTY and he was a future multi-time all star. Its like they never watched 1 of his games at Kansas.

jazz color commentator is spitting truth.
the reason the lakers are playing like shit is because they're not fully sold on brown yet.
hopefully it becomes cancerous to the point they'll be below .500 by all star break and mitch is forced to fire mike brown.

Mike Brown is not the problem. The Lakers are going to have one of the worst defensive backcourts in the entire NBA. No coach can salvage that. Artest has lost a step and Gasol has always been soft. They're also old. They're going to struggle against athletic, young teams. I actually think OKC can still beat them.

Pkaz01

who else did you have

5 team parley

rockets to win, grizz to win, lakers to win, cavs to win, spurs to win. Bet 5 bucks woulda won 185

Probably wasnt going to win with varejao out and with the lakers playing like shit anyway

only two that werent favorites were the lakers and cavs I saw lee was out so i picked the cavs and i thought kobe would go playoff mode on the jazz.

Smokey

5 team parley

rockets to win, grizz to win, lakers to win, cavs to win, spurs to win. Bet 5 bucks woulda won 185

Probably wasnt going to win with varejao out and with the lakers playing like shit anyway

rockets had a better shot than the lakers that wasn't a bad play...they had 3 days of rest and nuggets on a b2b

didnt expect iggy would straight put harden in a stray jacket like that tho

Top Bottom