• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Thursday implies he may be somewhat excited about the upcoming weekend. Tuesday is the ultimate in boring since at least Monday can have you energized off of the high of a great weekend.

So he doesn't know how to say Thursday?

He didn't take that class at UT?

He was a player who was better with the ball who wasn't allowed to have the ball in his first year and a half.

brooks52612mov-2110342-lg.jpg

this is ugly

if griffin wasn't a flopping dickface and jamal crawford wasn't such a worthless asshole last season i could really get behind the clippers.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
"That man is left handed, shooting jump handed right hooks."

smh

reilo

Also, I love how Dwight is averaging 22.4PPG on 68FG%, 9.6RPG and 3.8BPG means that he's not doing too well.

reilo

lol, come on, his defense is way way way worse than it was in Orlando and his defense is about ten times as important as his offense.

Right, but that will come back with time. To say that he's doing bad or that DeAndre Jordan is competing for best center in the West is... silly.

Plus, this is Dwight's defensive floor, and he's still better than 90% of players defensively.

Gaf...need fantasy advice.

Based on productivity for the long-term, of these three who would you pick up to sit on your bench? I have everything but blocks, but I'm getting Sanders for that.

Carl Landry
Jarrett Jack
Al-Farouq Aminu

What does Al-Faroug look like when Anthony Davis comes back? Same could be said for Robin Lopez I suppose (not listed).

Right, but that will come back with time. To say that he's doing bad or that DeAndre Jordan is competing for best center in the West is... silly.

Plus, this is Dwight's defensive floor, and he's still better than 90% of players defensively.

I highly doubt any sane person (thus, disregarding Shaq) thinks that DJ is really the best center in the West.

Gaf...need fantasy advice.

Based on productivity for the long-term, of these three who would you pick up to sit on your bench? I have everything but blocks, but I'm getting Sanders for that.

Carl Landry
Jarrett Jack
Al-Farouq Aminu

What does Al-Faroug look like when Anthony Davis comes back? Same could be said for Robin Lopez I suppose (not listed).

Landry. Aminu has more upside, but I think his lack of shooting is going to probably end up hurting his scoring and Davis will start taking his rebounds.

reilo

Not sure if it's his injury woes, but Griffin has regressed dramatically since his rookie year.

I highly doubt any sane person (thus, disregarding Shaq) thinks that DJ is really the best center in the West.

Landry. Aminu has more upside, but I think his lack of shooting is going to probably end up hurting his scoring and Davis will start taking his rebounds.

Cool, thanks.

What should I do about J.J Redick? I'm thinking trade asap.

I don't Blake has got worse necessarily since rookie year . He has the same bad post moves, hesitation and bad shooting form really. I guess his defense is better maybe, but he was always bad on rotations . He should be better. He got way more touches (it seemed) his rookie year and people didn't know how to guard him.

He puts his head down too much and wild shots. Idk, he has a ways to go.

Anyways , blazers making a run. Damn son.

reilo

Lillard goddamn. I love his composure and the fact that he takes open shots in the flow of the game.

JJ should be pretty reliable since the rest of the Magic bench has super young guys who either suck or are raw as hell

What kind of reliable? His stats are 17.8 pts, 5 assists, 2.3 3PM, 30 Minutes per game. What stats are you expecting? That's out of his world, it seems like he will cool down.

Also, Hedo will be back in another month. Maybe if someone is insane I could pull a Monta Ellis for him since he isn't doing great at the moment.

Top Bottom