• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
What kind of reliable? His stats are 17.8 pts, 5 assists, 2.3 3PM, 30 Minutes per game. What stats are you expecting? That's out of his world, it seems like he will cool down.

Also, Hedo will be back in another month. Maybe if someone is insane I could pull a Monta Ellis for him since he isn't doing great at the moment.

His percentages will drop but he's taking 10+ shots a game and is handling the ball a lot, so he should get close to those numbers. If Moe Harkless and Andy Nicholson start improving quickly then his numbers might go down.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
He hasn't been producing consistent halves, but Batum is finally showing up even after a bad start to the game. Huge progress for him this year.

reilo

So I guess we're gonna just ignore that off-hand clear out?

dot dot dot dot

Griffin has made a living off of that, and Turiaf wasn't straight up with his hands and reached down anyway. It was a good non-call.

I'm gonna sell my iPhone 5 and get a GS3 so my imaginary wife can touch send me sexy videos to my phone to watch during my imaginary business trips.

His percentages will drop but he's taking 10+ shots a game and is handling the ball a lot, so he should get close to those numbers. If Moe Harkless and Andy Nicholson start improving quickly then his numbers might go down.

Thanks, last thing. What do you think about Demar Derozan?

GS3/NFC question. Doesn't NFC not transfer videos instantly? I thought touching makes the connection and then it transfers. They make it seem like NFC can transfer XXX MB amounts of data instantly.

methodman

Banned
GS3/NFC question. Doesn't NFC not transfer videos instantly? I thought touching makes the connection and then it transfers. They make it seem like NFC can transfer XXX MB amounts of data instantly.
Xxx mb. I get it. Because she said she has a secret video for him. Good one.

reilo

Wtf that's a reach-in if I ever saw one.

smh at these last two calls.

reilo

The fuckery-fuck-fuck?

"Matt barnes (MBCLIPPERS22) just started following you on Instagram."

reilo

Who knew that LaMarcus and Blake were 2 of the top 3 PFs in the league last year? Terrible/lazy play by both of them this game.

Canuck76

Banned
Who knew that LaMarcus and Blake were 2 of the top 3 PFs in the league last year? Terrible/lazy play by both of them this game.

Yeah. That was one of my problems tonight, not enough LMA. He needs to have the privilege to get the ball on the block whenever he wants it. Too much high post jumpshots for him. Literally from your PF! Frigging long jumpers. He can do that but he's a demon in the low post one on one

Also sort of disappointing, only hype for the Blazers was Damien lol no recognition of an all-star.

Still fun fun game. Crawford looked godly. Wesley and Batum (whole team really) took too many long balls, cleaned it up and started attacking the basket (batum especially). Really need to see more of that. But nice little rah rah come back. Meyers looked like he's coming along.

Also i want more Batum in the low post. He did that in the euroleague pretty well. Wasn't neccesairly a huge scoring threat, but either could slip by his man or would distribute pretty well a la Pau Gasol.

Stotts knows what it is though. We need a lot of bench play to even be in the race for shabazz. However starting 5 looks pretty dang good.

Great back to back wins after playing like complete garbage against the Warriors and Cavs. DeAndre has improved a lot, it's awesome seeing all his hard work pay off.

etiolate

Banned
Whats this about barkley retiring from TNT? ABC and ESPN's coverage sucks. Don't leave me with the Shaq halftime show.

CWebb can only save us from shitty NBA broadcasts.

Top Bottom