• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah, I don't think Crawford can keep it up, but he should still have a pretty good season. Supposedly, this was the first offseason where he actually practiced shooting.

Dumbandre ain't looking so dumb this season. I seriously can't believe his transformation. How many of his points were even dunks last night? I just remember him nailing hook shots left and right all night long. He's also boxing out better and playing better D. What has gotten into him?

Yeah, colour me shocked.

So happy Clippers-Age has adopted Dumbandre into their lexicon

Best center in the West.

MIKE BROWN GONE

RT @sam_amick: Lakers coach Mike Brown has been fired, USA TODAY Sports has learned - http://usat.ly/VN9aQ4

RT @sam_amick: Problem with link being fixed. Brown's agent, Warren LeGarie, told USA TODAY Sports Brown is gone. Source close to situation confirms too.

Please don't be lying. Don't toy with my heart.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
AWoj said:
Within past 24 hours, Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak had pushed ownership to give Mike Brown more time before firing him, sources tell Y! Sports.

Jimmy Buss is all about that life.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Good Lord, I know Mike Brown isn't that great of a coach but firing him 5 games into the season is nuts.

I dont get it, why does Buss come out yesterday with the support then fire him? who the hell would want to be in a position where your job security is so tenuous?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
17Zf0.jpg

Enron

Banned
you think jerry sloan wants any part of that shitshow? He got fed up with Deron in Utah, what makes you think he wants to deal with Deron x 2000?

exarkun

Lakers need to hired McHale

Hes a big man who likes to work with other big men. He'll have everything run through Dwight (which they should do) with Kobe getting those open jumpers he wants.

You know you want him Buss!

Talon

Wojo: As Lakers ownership has been considering firing of Brown, Mike D'Antoni has been a prominent name discussed as replacement, sources tell Y!

Lmao

Hey Knux,

What is Evan Turner now?

I remember in college he was a pretty decent point forward. Did Doug strip him of that role or is he just not good enough to do it in the NBA?

I don't even know anymore. He's best with the ball in his hands and to be fair he sets dudes up really well. But his lack of jumper and athleticism makes him easy to guard. And he has no clue how to play off the ball.

He's basically a taller but much much slower Rondo with a worse jumper.

I've made a drinking game of how many times his shot gets blocked on drives... i thinkI'm gonna die.

Also I hope Lakers Age is ready for Eddie Jordan Future... It's not a great one.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wojo: As Lakers ownership has been considering firing of Brown, Mike D'Antoni has been a prominent name discussed as replacement, sources tell Y!

Lmao

I take back my previous statement about any coach being an upgrade.

mhi

Other franchises should take note. Mediocrity is not accepted in LA. Now they should introduce an offense based on the 1-5 pick n roll combined with an inside outside system around Howard with Kobe iso when it breaks down/

I think the Princenton was a terrible idea in the first place. The only suitable personnel for that offense was Gasol.

Brown's expertise is really null for this personnel and you can see why they bought in Keuster, whose role btw became a question mark when they bought in Eddie Jordan this off season. Brown was way over his head, couldn't even put together a consistent staff.

They should look into bringing in Van Gundy or Sloan. Don't even look at D'Antoni.

Other franchises should take note. Mediocrity is not accepted in LA. Now they should introduce an offense based on the 1-5 pick n roll combined with an inside outside system around Howard with Kobe iso when it breaks down/

I think the Princenton was a terrible idea in the first place. The only suitable personnel for that offense was Gasol.

Brown's expertise is really null for this personnel and you can see why they bought in Keuster, whose role btw became a question mark when they bought in Eddie Jordan this off season. Brown was way over his head, couldn't even put together a consistent staff.

They should look into bringing in Van Gundy or Sloan. Don't even look at D'Antoni.

why would Stan want anything to do with Dwight. or kobe....

Put Mike D and Mike Brown in one of those machines that Jeff Goldblum hopped inside in The Fly.

If it doesn't go well, there's a chance they'll blow their brains out though.

Or they make another Del Negro, Lord Popovich knows you can only handle one Del Negro.

Top Bottom