• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

charsace

Jeannie buss is the reason phil came back the first time around

Too bad her dad doesn't realize that she got all the basketball brains. I remember reading something a while ago that pointed out how most of the good things she had a part in versus her brother who did not. The only thing he can claim is drafting Bynum.

I can't wait to see what this team looks like when Dirk is back.

tumblr_lv8vy4wTLz1r2n6gxo1_400.gif

neither can i

They need to trade Gasol because they don't have the picks or the money to get more roleplayers and even Phil will have a hard time with how their team is made up

Pau is too valuable, best bet is to mix bench lineup with at least 2 starters. and try to get antawn and morris going, both are better than they've shown.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Asik scored... holy shit :O

Piecake

Derick Williams has been playing well this game. Was pretty decent last game too. Not going to say he is a good player or anything because he seriously needs to get some consistency before anyone says that, but at least there is SOME hope for him. And thats more we could say about Wesley Johnson or Jonny Flynn

Top Bottom