• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
belief that he sucks? What I like this game is that he actually looks like he is apart of the offense. not a 1 man band doing his own thing

You're not into those kamikaze drives?

Hey guys, Malcolm Lee. His best quality is that he's not Will Conroy.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1212582&p=33576388#p33576324

ibunVsF7bK3tdk.gif

Piecake

You're not into those kamikaze drives?

Hey guys, Malcolm Lee. His best quality is that he's not Will Conroy.

If only he completely gave up on his body when he takes it to the bucket, instead of avoiding contact and doing that dipsy doo crap. He might actually draw some fouls then.

Karakand

Too bad her dad doesn't realize that she got all the basketball brains. I remember reading something a while ago that pointed out how most of the good things she had a part in versus her brother who did not. The only thing he can claim is drafting Bynum.

Jeanie has been involved in management since she was 19.

Jimbo raised horses until his dad decided to make him the next Jerry West.

At least Johnny Buss is a country mile from anything Lakers-related...

masud

Banned
Frustrating game. Knicks can't hit anything and the Mavs are hot (Carter wtf?), Knicks should win easily but this feels like a loss.

Frustrating game. Knicks can't hit anything and the Mavs are hot (Carter wtf?), Knicks should win easily but this feels like a loss.

It should be a 5 point game, but that bullshit shot JR Smith made cut it down. This game would be a lot more beneficial to the Mavs if we had someone who could cover Melo.

I know I'm a few hours late, but I just wanted to congratulate lakers-age. The Era of Potato-Head is finally over. His reign of terror which resulted in janky substitutions and non-existent offensive adjustments will no longer plague your land.

I figured out here in the Western Conference, it wouldn't take long for Mike Brown to be exposed for the fraud he is. From hereafter, any GM from a top tier team who hires Mike Brown should be immediately committed to the nearest drug rehab facility.

Top Bottom