• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pimpwerx

Reason enough to never ever take your opinion on basketball coaching seriously.

Because clearly you know more than me about why Doc is a better coach than Spo. Your intimate knowledge of the game is what separates an insider like you from a mere peon like me. I merely have to use logic and common sense to arrive at my conclusions, I don't have the inside track like you. Amirite?

Celtics fans had a lot more respect for Spo this year, given how easily he outmaneuvered Doc. How many coaches would have thrown a curveball like making a newly-returned Bosh shoot 3s in an elimination game? That was a big part of the win. Boston was not prepared for that at all. Ditto for the small lineup. Neither Boston nor OKC were prepared for it. Terrible coach...just terrible. You don't have to respect my opinion, but at least I don't have to worry about my team needing a new coach. We've got one of the best, groomed by the organization and locked in long-term.

BTW, I can say the same thing about your bball opinion too, but what's the point? It's probably clear I don't respect a lot of people's opinions on things, but just keep it to yourself. It doesn't really add to the discussion.

dont remember too many heads taking Doc all that seriously when he was down in O-town.

Bingo. PEACE.

Vahagn

Buss and co are gonna have to find a real replacement eventually. They can't come crawling back to Phil for much longer can they? lol. Not that I'm complaining since all we need Phil for is 2 years.

Phil and Kobe can retire together. Then we can re-tool with new coach, new offense, new everything.

Please for the love of God not D'Antoni. Sloan or Phil, no one else. Phil if you want to make Kobe the focal point guard, and Sloan if you want to make Nash the focal point guard.

Edit: For the record, I'm good either way - but I have more confidence in Phil, because, you know, 11 chips.

Because clearly you know more than me about why Doc is a better coach than Spo. Your intimate knowledge of the game is what separates an insider like you from a mere peon like me. I merely have to use logic and common sense to arrive at my conclusions, I don't have the inside track like you. Amirite?

Celtics fans had a lot more respect for Spo this year, given how easily he outmaneuvered Doc. How many coaches would have thrown a curveball like making a newly-returned Bosh shoot 3s in an elimination game? That was a big part of the win. Boston was not prepared for that at all. Ditto for the small lineup. Neither Boston nor OKC were prepared for it. Terrible coach...just terrible. You don't have to respect my opinion, but at least I don't have to worry about my team needing a new coach. We've got one of the best, groomed by the organization and locked in long-term.

BTW, I can say the same thing about your bball opinion too, but what's the point? It's probably clear I don't respect a lot of people's opinions on things, but just keep it to yourself. It doesn't really add to the discussion.

Bingo. PEACE.

Really? You're gonna pull the 'don't demean people's opinions' card after you tried to it yourself not even a full page ago?

Yea, let's ignore the past 5 years were Doc was one of the best coaches in the league and talk about how he wasn't very good at first.

Clownshoes, clownshoes everywhere.

Pimpwerx

Really? You're gonna pull the 'don't demean people's opinions' card after you tried to it yourself not even a full page ago?

Yea, let's ignore the past 5 years were Doc was one of the best coaches in the league and talk about how he wasn't very good at first.

Clownshoes, clownshoes everywhere.

SMH. So much salt. Lakers Age coming apart at the seams. PEACE.

dalVlatko

http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/09/mike-brown-lakers-coach-chick-fil-a/

Nothing softens the sting of being fired from the Los Angeles Lakers organization like a chicken sandwich ... just ask ex-coach Mike Brown ... who hit up a Chick-fil-A right after he got the chop today.
YDlyR.jpg

I know people give Mike B shit (Heat PA Announcer) but I'm not sure why *Insert Hawks Player* THREEEEE /higherpitch EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE is a good idea

Top Bottom