• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Mike Bresnahan ‏@Mike_Bresnahan
Phil Jackson awaits Lakers' phone call. He'd be willing to listen. "He's never walked away from the game," said a league source.

Let's hope Mitch and Buss lock him up quickly.

I blame Jim Buss if we get stuck with Pringles.

How the fuck can Pringles and fucking PHIL JACKSON be "neck and neck"? That's like deciding between having sex with Jessica Alba or Rosie O'Donnell and having it be "neck and neck"!

tumblr_l219iaRrQa1qznz7eo1_500.jpg

"Jimmy Buss if you fuck this up for me...."

Ugh I don't know why this team plays so bad after halftime.

Murphy's minutes increased. Brand hasn't been playing well either. He can't finish anything. Collison has had a bad game as well. Once Dirk is back, Murphy will only get garbage minutes and Bran will take Murphy's minutes. We've missed Marion's defense for Melo all night.

d[-_-]b

Banned
How the fuck can Pringles and fucking PHIL JACKSON be "neck and neck"? That's like deciding between having sex with Jessica Alba or Rosie O'Donnell and having it be "neck and neck"!

tumblr_l219iaRrQa1qznz7eo1_500.jpg

"Jimmy Buss if you fuck this up for me...."

Which one is which because if Pringles is Jessica Alba... I've got news for you, go with Rosie O'Donnell :O

Murphy's minutes increased. Brand hasn't been playing well either. He can't finish anything. Collison has had a bad game as well. Once Dirk is back, Murphy will only get garbage minutes and Bran will take Murphy's minutes. We've missed Marion's defense for Melo all night.

Yeah, I just feel like after every half the Mavs just start giving the ball away regardless of who is playing. Oh well, I didn't think they would tonight, no reason to get mad.

Top Bottom