• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
37 pts from the bench though garbage time started a while ago, this is by far their best game.

LOL @ Tyler blocking his teammate's shot to shoot an airball.

shira

Live ball turnovers were way down tonight. Made a huge difference. Sorry but you could tell they see glad mike was gone. More flow energy etc
They aren't going to streetball their way past the first round of the playoffs though.
Best they find a coach and a system.

I hope the Jazz can break their road woes because they're playing a bunch of terrible teams on the road coming up and they need to win those games to avoid digging a hole too big to climb out of.

But those failed 3 pt attempts. Granted I'd still take those over turnovers but that was horrible.

They had a lot of free reign tonight, I bet you'll see that tightened up over the next couple. Good to see a consistent bench group of Morris, Meeks, Jamison, Pau and Hill. Don't care what the haters say, Morris played extremely well since he was finally given some minutes to get into a rhythm with a group, he managed to find the open man all night and would have had a lot more assists if Metta, Jamison and Meeks weren't bricking wide open threes. Would rather see him on the floor than Steve Blake any day.

They had a lot of free reign tonight, I bet you'll see that tightened up over the next couple. Good to see a consistent bench group of Morris, Meeks, Jamison, Pau and Hill. Don't care what the haters say, Morris played extremely well since he was finally given some minutes to get into a rhythm with a group, he managed to find the open man all night and would have had a lot more assists if Metta, Jamison and Meeks weren't bricking wide open threes. Would rather see him on the floor than Steve Blake any day.

yes i'd rather see Morris taking the backup point guard spot over Blake.

i hope the interviewers ask Kobe and Pau what they thought of the "we want Phil!" chants.

17 years... Mamba i'll miss you when you retire.

28.2 6.6 rebs 4.6 assists 1.6 steals

52% FG 44% 3PFG 91% FT

last 5 games for Kobe. 4.8 TOs though.

Bernie bickerstaff conference was hilarious. Hope he stays around.

https://twitter.com/kevinding/status/267145379273912320

Sounds like Phil is coming back.

f256fb37612dd205421094a3ce4251bc.jpg

"I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them."

Top Bottom