• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
this entire game is kemba and mkg vs the dallas mavericks. holy fuck

Kemba and MKG are combined for 30 points on 70.6% from the floor at the half. The rest of the team is combined for 14 points on 28.6% from the floor at the half. Nobody has more than 3 points. nobody has an assist except for kemba, who has 6.

fuck everything
ADVANCED STAT

ADVANCED DUNK

lmao

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I remember a game a couple years back when Dorell Wright had like 35 on the Wolves. He hit like 9 3s. I thought David Kahn would sign him for sure after that.

This will be glorious

Per Kevin Ding.

still can't count on Phil coaching 100% yet, David Aldridge just reported that Lakers 'plan to speak with former Knicks and Suns head coach Mike D'Antoni and former Lakers, Blazers, Bucks and Clippers head coach Mike Dunleavy' in the coming days.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
lol, I know you're ready to see that shit in action don't lie.

and damn Taylor has come alive the last two games. I'm liking what I see.

Taylor still gets skiddish from time to time but he really got it together fast. Loving it. Henderson is gonna be shit out of luck if he keeps this level of play.

And damn... Kemba and MKG are making cry right now. Promising rookies yo. ;_;

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
When do you think teams start to give up on a season and tank for lottery balls. Clearly 10 teams right now aren't going anywhere.

Taylor still gets skiddish from time to time but he really got it together fast. Loving it. Henderson is gonna be shit out of luck if he keeps this level of play.

And damn... Kemba and MKG are making cry right now. Promising rookies yo. ;_;

yeah, Kemba has turned it around completely this year. It's fucking nice to see. Hendo is screwed anyway I think. We have JT and Gordon and we're going to be in the running to take Shabazz. I just hope he plays well enough to be a decent trade piece later in the year.

edit: I also can't believe MKG or Barnes was ever a discussion. The only thing Barnes has over MKG is his shot. His handle is an 8 or 9 for a 3, Barnes' handle is like a 2.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
@mtokito: Patty Mills will start at point guard for the Spurs tonight. Tony Parker is injured and will not play vs. #Blazers.

So you're saying... there's a chance?!

DMczaf

A-man-in-full.-Photo-via-www.facebook.com-aaronknows.jpg

I'm gonna go cry.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Gregg Popovich claimed he hasn't seen Damian Lillard play. "I'm told he's hell on wheels. I don't need to look at him," Pop said.

Pop is the best troll in the world.

Top Bottom