• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mike Trudell @LakersReporter about 5 minutes ago
Phil Jackson met with LAL GM Mitch Kupchak & Exec VP Jim Buss today. They plan to meet again in a couple days.

fuck

"couple days" probably means how long it will take for him to assemble his staff. If he accepts today, he won't be ready to coach tomorrow night.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Toronto wearing camo unis in attempt to hide the fact that they gave fields and derozan all dat money

DY_nasty

I keep forgetting Derozan was supposed to be the next Vince.
wat. Iggy is a shitty iso player.

His drives are wild and goofy and his go to move is a dribble into a fadeaway.
I expected to at least initiate the offense a bit more...

ET looks good tonight though.

There was a pretty gigantic gap between 88-89 Pippen and 91-98 Pippen.

Lets not give any credit to Phil for that. There was also a gigantic gap between '00 Shaq and every other Shaq, but again, Phil doesn't get any credit. Every other coach gets credit for getting guys to play better under them but Phil somehow just lucks into it. Someone explain to me what the difference really is between Phil and Riley? Riley also took over a team that had already won a title, also always coached Hall of Famers, and if anything, UNDERachieved in NY and his early Miami days.

DY_nasty

I think Kemba has finally learned that the secret to being a good undersized guard is to resent your teammates

*Checks Raptor score online*

"Oh hey, they're tied. Maybe Philly's a team they can beat."

*Turns game on*

"Looks like Philly scored 15 unanswered points in the time it took me to turn this on. Yep, it's a Raptor game alright."

2-15 in the quarter.

Maybe those camouflage uniforms are just so good that they can't see each other.

*EDIT*

Philly on 32-7 run in the quarter. I'm getting nostalgic here. This is the Raptor ball I grew up with.

Top Bottom