• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rockets aren't doing Harden any favors by having him trigger like that...set him up closer to the basket or get him some easier looks if you want him to score easier..

I still think if the rockets manage to get an elite center in the upcoming offseason they could become a contender.

good luck with that, there are less than 5 of those in the entire league. Unless the Rox trade for one and gut their roster Al Jefferson is about as good as they're going to get in the offseason.

Nelo Ice

Banned
still can't count on Phil coaching 100% yet, David Aldridge just reported that Lakers 'plan to speak with former Knicks and Suns head coach Mike D'Antoni and former Lakers, Blazers, Bucks and Clippers head coach Mike Dunleavy' in the coming days.

That's only if Phil doesn't want the job. They're only interviewing others as a contingency plan if Phil doesn't want to coach for some reason.

KEVIN DING ‏@KevinDing
Details remain to be worked out, and Kupchak will keep exploring things with D'Antoni/Dunleavy/McMillan, but only in case Phil backs away.

KEVIN DING ‏@KevinDing
It's possible Phil could be back in place as Lakers coach by Tuesday vs. Spurs, though more likely Friday vs. Suns.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
oh well. it was entertaining at least

dallas can't put the bobcats away though while shooting 60+% from 3 lol

DY_nasty

mullens with the dagger

MKGODCHRIST WITH THE COAST TO COAST REVIVE WITH ONLY ONE SHOE

holy fuck kemba klutch pump fakes sending faves home early

Tonight we get to see old man duncan dismantle lma (who is not real lma but 2009 lma, which isn't lma at all. Which is to say that the old lma is now the current lma which isn't the new lma, who was an allstar, but rather the old lma who was a pussy)

tl;dr - diarrhea

DY_nasty

KEMBA OMG I AM REPENT

i can't even process how these young players are making me feel tonight ;_;

People on GAF are saying QoS is better than SF.

... wat

No fucking way. I watched QoS and CR before Skyfall and it literally has one good scene, which is at the opera. Nothing happens for the entire movie. It builds to that scene and suddenly they're in a totally plausible desert hotel, which is obviously built to house dune buggy racers and their families. Then it ends and you go jerk off to pictures of that olga kayrewairwago girl.

I have foot in mouth disease tonight

edit: touche Sam Adams, I was just thinking of grabbing one from the fridge. If we win this game I will be downing several of them in celebration.

JoeFu

Banned
I ain't even mad. This team is gonna go nowhere if they can't rebound.

Why do they keep playing Murphy? Where is Wright?

Only going into OT cus they can't rebound.

Top Bottom