• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Noah is the best center in the East

bbut1i.gif

How different could the Phil and Dantoni interview experiences be?

Phil had a list of demands, including having a say in operations and restriction on road games. Mike began his interview supposedly saying, "I got these cheeseburgers man."

Vestal

So LA gaf is Phil asking for travel restrictions a deal breaker? I find it a bit of a turn of to have from a coach. Keep in mind I love Phil as a coach consider him and his staff(Tex in particular) best coaching staff of the past 20+ years

So LA gaf is Phil asking for travel restrictions a deal breaker? I find it a bit of a turn of to have from a coach. Keep in mind I love Phil as a coach consider him and his staff(Tex in particular) best coaching staff of the past 20+ years

I'd take half a Phil over pretty much anyone else available. Just let Kobe be player/coach on road games.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
It's so nice to have a point-guard athletic enough to fight through and recover on a screen, AND be able to recover on the rotation in the same play.

Just don't understand what the fuck is wrong with the Mavs team. I know they are missing their two best players, but they've lead every game going into halftime, only to play horribly after the half in all but 3 games. And fucking Carlisle once again using STUPID rotations by having fucking Troy Murphy in the damn game instead of Wright or Brand. I just don't understand him sometimes.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Hey guys, remember how the Knicks just beat a team that lost to the Bobcats?

How different could the Phil and Dantoni interview experiences be?

Phil had a list of demands, including having a say in operations and restriction on road games. Mike began his interview supposedly saying, "I got these cheeseburgers man."

Phil didn't have an interview, he had them begging at his feet.

Top Bottom