• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
The only problem I see with that incident is that it was put out there for everyone to see. I see no problem with DMC confronting Elliot about his remarks but he should've hit him up in private

Holy shit I just stepped off the Carnival Cruise boat in long beach and my phone blows up with news of Brown firing and PJ hiring. What in the world is going on?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
The only problem I see with that incident is that it was put out there for everyone to see. I see no problem with DMC confronting Elliot about his remarks but he should've hit him up in private

Exactly.

And Sean Elliot's douchebaggery is well known too.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
It's a cry for help

Cousins wants to come to the Spurs

It's the only way he knows how to communicate :(

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
After Tim Duncan was called for an obvious pushing foul last night, Sean Elliott said, and I quote/paraphrase: "Tim Duncan just doesn't know how really strong he is. He just didn't know he was committing a foul because sometimes it doesn't take much for him to push people around."

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
About the Lakers? No.

Just seems interesting. You don't sometimes wonder how some players would do as coaches?

Scottie recently said his goal is to be a head coach, but right now I know the Bulls just promoted him to Senior Adviser to the Team President.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/sports/Bulls-Promote-Scottie-Pippen--176780071.html

Chicago loves Pip and he definitely has a future role here. Bulls gave him cash when he was in a pinch as a "team ambassador". The team and the city have embraced him as a sort of "Mr. Bull" since MJ isn't really around. Hopefully he stays in Chicago because...bluntly....fuck the Lakers.

Scottie recently said his goal is to be a head coach, but right now I know the Bulls just promoted him to Senior Adviser to the Team President.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/sports/Bulls-Promote-Scottie-Pippen--176780071.html

Chicago loves Pip and he definitely has a future role here. Bulls gave him cash when he was in a pinch as a "team ambassador". The team and the city have embraced him as a sort of "Mr. Bull" since MJ isn't really around. Hopefully he stays in Chicago because...bluntly....fuck the Lakers.

Chuuch

SoulPlaya

more money than God
how the fuck is scottie short on cash? he mustve made a small fortune in an endorsement money through the 90s
Horrendous investments that went bad. The Bulls really took care of him when he needed it. The guy now gets paid to essentially do nothing, and show up to games.

Cousins needs to not give a shit and handle himself better but at least he didn't fight.

and to be fair to him Sean Elliott, bless his health, is one of the most annoying homer color commentators in the league, and he probably made it sound like OMG HOW COULD YOU on air which is just as irritating.

and humility blah blah blah sorry we don't all have to be as boring a personality as duncan

Sean Elliott spent an entire Spurs/Lakers game calling Lamar Odom "Mr. Kardashian". He is an unprofessional asshole and deserves an asskicking.

It's a cry for help

Cousins wants to come to the Spurs

It's the only way he knows how to communicate :(

I can't believe I'm saying this, but holy hell, give him to the spurs Sacramento. He deserves to be in a better environment. He could be so good if the team had any idea how to develop players.

Duncan aint about that FIBA life. he was on the receiving end of some shitacular officiating in Athens, so he said he was done with international ball.

squicken

Jonathan Feigen ‏@Jonathan_Feigen
James Harden on facing the Heat for 1st time since Finals: "I'm not talking. It's my day off."

He can do whatever but the local press wants to like the guy and he already has an adversarial relationship with them. Ducks out after a loss, now this. Lends credence to the report on his behavior in the finals

SamuraiX-

N37q5.png

No Bobcats?

Is this life??? I ain't about it.

TANK SO HARD

squicken

Jonathan Feigen ‏@Jonathan_Feigen
Harden has been unavailable twice in 3 days; Asik for 3 straight weeks. This on a team in which Hakeem did every interview for 17 years.

Makes no sense. Press will suck them off and write fluff stories. Fans desperate to believe. why duck soft ball questions?

I don't think Asik is comfortable doing interviews in English. He looks nervous and talks really low and talks as little as possible in all of the interviews with him that I've seen.

squicken

I don't think Asik is comfortable doing interviews in English. He looks nervous and talks really low and talks as little as possible in all of the interviews with him that I've seen.

Yao did tons of interviews with an interpreter. Really, the problem is Harden. He's supposed to be the face of the team and he's getting a rep as a surly front-runner

Knicks schedule has been really dumb so far. They already went on a sabbatical last week. I'm missing that condensed schedule from last season.

Knicks schedule has been really dumb so far. They already went on a sabbatical last week. I'm missing that condensed schedule from last season.

No kidding I look at my fantasy team and is like "Why is Melo not playing?" Oh wait he doesn't have a game... like EVER. While LeBron on the other side kicking my ass and all..

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yao did tons of interviews with an interpreter. Really, the problem is Harden. He's supposed to be the face of the team and he's getting a rep as a surly front-runner

Yao was one of the greatest ambassadors of all time when it comes to sports. Comparing Asik to him is incredibly unfair.

Harden just had his treehouse burned down and was run into the ground by a coach who believed that he could just run LeISO from now until the end of the season.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Glad to see the Magic have finally entered full blown tank mode.

Also I guess Jeremy Lin really is the face of the Rockets franchise after all.

Top Bottom