• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'll be honest I haven't been watching much of their shameball this year (I have no idea how DY does it) but holy shit I didn't realize just exactly how awful Big Baby has been this year. He's on pace for one of the most shameful seasons in NBA history. I have no doubts he'll get there.

Bitch you don't remember T-Mac not giving a fuck and 19 losses in a row

or were you still a Knicks fan then

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
watch the rookies
learn more about basketball by understanding the depth of your shitty team's failures
any positive is a beacon
longterm thinking
moral victory checklist

thanks I wrote all this down.

will just keep an eye on the rooks and like the 3 other guys who could possibly still be on this team 2 years from now.

or were you still a Knicks fan then

i have intentionally forgotten everything before the dwight era.

or where you still a Knicks fan then

farooq-wwe-damn.gif

giri

There were more options than shouting match or talk shit in a presser. You could go to him and if he continues his clown act, walk away and leave before it looks like two fools shouting at each other.

Of course, i agree he shouldn't have got into a shouting match said as much in the post you quoted.

He could also have delivered him a new ferrari. Bought him a house in the hamptons.

Bu that wouldn't have really done anything to tell Elliot he's a clown and to stop acting like one. And it would appear the NBA have no interest in stopping him, nor the spurs.

Metta hasn't really tried to do much this game. Not sure if this is a good or a bad thing.

chuck hayes always has the midas touch versus LAL. Laker spacing hasn't been as good tonight as last game.

Jimmer might be useful as a 6th man off the bench on a good defensive team.

But on this team he is nothing but a negative. His defense is so bad.

Not sure what the Kings did on D there. They doubled Blake to leave D12 open under the basket. Blake's TO before was bad, though.

Of course, i agree he shouldn't have got into a shouting match said as much in the post you quoted.

He could also have delivered him a new ferrari. Bought him a house in the hamptons.

Bu that wouldn't have really done anything to tell Elliot he's a clown and to stop acting like one. And it would appear the NBA have no interest in stopping him, nor the spurs.

He didn't conduct himself well is all that needs to be said. If he should have gotten 2 games, ehhhh I don't really agree with that.

diehard

Fleer
Jimmer might be useful as a 6th man off the bench on a good defensive team.

But on this team he is nothing but a negative. His defense is so bad.

Not sure what the Kings did on D there. They doubled Blake to leave D12 open under the basket. Blake's TO before was bad, though.

His defense is Nash tier.

Pkaz01

so elbowing another player in the throat gives you two games and talking shit to a commentator gives you the same punishment? Kind of bullshit to me they should have just fined him and left it at that.

blake cussed out a season ticket hold and only got fined

ISOM

Seems like kobe is ignoring dwight

Everyone is ignoring dwight including when he was with the second unit. When the lakers new head coach comes in that will probably be one of the main things he instills in the new offensive schemes. "Get Dwight the ball more"

Everyone is ignoring dwight including when he was with the second unit. When the lakers new head coach comes in that will probably be one of the main things he instills in the new offensive schemes. "Get Dwight the ball more"

lawl

Kobe wants Dwight to be Tyson Chandler

Top Bottom