• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Canuck76

Banned
I don't understand, the criticism of Cousins emotions.

Watch Lebron. During all of last years finals runs. Whined and overreacted the whole frigging way.

Refs literally told him to stop complaining multiple times.

I understand he (cousins) needs to not have outbursts.

But there's plenty of overreaction in this league.

I'd like them to keep Bickerstaff on the roster. He's a good presence for this team, I think.

Better coach than Brown, that's for sure.

questioned why they are playing better, Kobe says "just playing pick up ball." translation: Fuck princeton.

h3ro

hjQdD.jpg

shira

I'd like them to keep Bickerstaff on the roster. He's a good presence for this team, I think.

Better coach than Brown, that's for sure.

questioned why they are playing better, Kobe says "just playing pick up ball." translation: Fuck princeton.

so pay him to sit there and do nothing?

Flash

are the Lakers seriously considering Dunleavy? cause they are seriously better off with how things are now than to get him and fire him in the off-season.

Even D'antoni would be better simply because of his relationship with Nash and Kobe... with Nash at helm and Howard/Gasol at the receiving end, the Lakers with a Dantoni-offense could be pretty scary offensively.

Obviously this is in the case if Phil doesn't want to come back... number one option for sure because Phil could lead these guys to a championship despite this circus environment. Funny how a horrible start may actually lead to a best case scenario for Lakers-age... lucky bastards.

PJ update! Hopefully announcement comes tomorrow

Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo
Source close to Phil Jackson told Y! Sports he’s leaning toward taking Lakers coaching job.Possible first game Fri vs Phx after 2 practices.

Definitely don't want Dunleavy. I think that's just fake.

Anyway, I don't think the team needs a coach for offense. Just a defensive gameplan + good rotations and timeout usage.

I'd be fine with D'Antoni even though he doesn't play D. Phil or him. If not, leave Bernie in there for a year.

edit: yeah, I do believe Phil is coming back.

Canuck76

Banned
If Phil comes back though it's championship or bust. And if Phil doesn't chip what happens then? Full scale fire sale?

I don't know, it's early as all hell.

Him coming back and chipping would be legendary.

Man, i just don't know though. West is so tough this year. They have the firepower. But their age, injuries. That stuff will hit you hard

Lakers announce their renewed rental of Phil Jackson yet?

Lord help this team when Kobe and Nash retire.

Future: Pau/Dwight and goons.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...Dwight might bounce after this season if shit doesn't improve.

Yeah, I said that shit, Mamba.

Dwight might be a 1 and done.

shira

If Phil comes back though it's championship or bust. And if Phil doesn't chip what happens then? Full scale fire sale?

I don't know, it's early as all hell.

Him coming back and chipping would be legendary.

Man, i just don't know though. West is so tough this year. They have the firepower. But their age, injuries. That stuff will hit you hard
Can't sell Kobe. Vanessa don't stay married to guys who can't chip. If she's sacraficing her time he gotta chip every year.

Can't sell Kobe. Vanessa don't stay married to guys who can't chip. If she's sacraficing her time he gotta chip every year.

Kobe looks up to Alex Morgan. She's chipped more recently thank Kobe and Phil have.

Let's not forget how badly the last go around with Phil lasted. 0-4 to Dallas.

Sign Bernie for the rest of the year. He don't even need to coach. Back to Back 100+ games Tacos for everyone. Even Freeman gets tacos..lol

shira

Sign Bernie for the rest of the year. He don't even need to coach. Back to Back 100+ games Tacos for everyone. Even Freeman gets tacos..lol

I want see what happens on Tuesday. Spurs in town and sorta healthy

Kobe looks up to Alex Morgan. She's chipped more recently thank Kobe and Phil have.

Let's not forget how badly the last go around with Phil lasted. 0-4 to Dallas.

Well no pre-nup means she can pull the trigger anytime she wants

Top Bottom