• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bread

Banned
You got youthier so you can score now. But the C's have some terrible defensive lineups off the bench.
honestly i dont think they do

a lot of bad defense tonight, but so much of it was bad switches and double teams. i think they'll gel, it really hinges on KG's health. if he is gone, our best low post defender is darko.

darko.

DJ88

Haha, nice send off AAA crowd. Couldn't ask for more for a season opener against Boston. So many solid performances, the Heat are looking damn good. I just really hope James is okay, I bet it killed him not being out on the floor those final minutes.

Pimpwerx

Solid win. Fuck those salty, old ass dbags. RayRay kilt 'em. 19 points. Nice.

Bron coulda had a 30/15/5 night if it wasn't for the cramps or craps or whatever.

Anyway, the Heatles are undefeated. On pace for 82-0, baby! :D Okay, still a great win though. PEACE.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Wade shoots 40%: he's horrible

(rolls eyes)

I love posts like these. Because they immediately discount the untimely turnovers, missteps, bad shots, defensive lapses that literally just occurred in the game that anyone could've seen.

Wade is a loooong ways from the player he was 3 years ago. He's still "good", but he's definitely not going to age as gracefully as Kobe.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
classy as ever ray ray

Used to love the guy, and really it's not about being bitter in him going to the heat, but all the stuff that's come out about him and the way he's handled it.

The damage control "my heart will always be in NE" bullshit. He was only here 5 years, why isn't his heart somewhere else? He's going to get booed so hard, and he's hoping the one page article he took out or all this stuff he says about boston will save him from that.

Good game from the celts though, they showed that new look offense being able to push the ball and a ton of shooters coming off the bench. They really need to work on getting the rotations down and their overall chemistry. I expect a much different look from them as the season goes on.

I'm not even excited for the home opener against the Knicks tomorrow. Half the crowd will be home because of the flooded subways, and no Amare means the Knicks will actually look like a real team instead of And1 fodder.

proxy.jpg

Kobe taught me.

Used to love the guy, and really it's not about being bitter in him going to the heat, but all the stuff that's come out about him and the way he's handled it.

The damage control "my heart will always be in NE" bullshit. He was only here 5 years, why isn't his heart somewhere else? He's going to get booed so hard, and he's hoping the one page article he took out or all this stuff he says about boston will save him from that.

Good game from the celts though, they showed that new look offense being able to push the ball and a ton of shooters coming off the bench. They really need to work on getting the rotations down and their overall chemistry. I expect a much different look from them as the season goes on.

He went to UCONN bro. The my heart is in NE thing comes from that too.

Cuts me deep bro....cuts me deep.

If we didn't get "lucky" that draft we couldn't had Monroe and Bynum's busted ass might have been someone else's ticking time bomb.

feels bad man.

People mad at me cuz I'm saying that free agency in the NBA is broken. Am I salty? Of course I am, the product is worse than it's ever been in terms of parity.

And what happens when you try to do shit the right way? When you make smart signings, or luck into making a balanced team like the Mavericks? You lose them.

Thing with Bestgaf is that 90% are just going to pretend what I'm saying aint real.

Top Bottom