• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I can't see how any Rockets fan can take away anything but a positive even with this tough loss. They're young as fuck, have only played a total of 7 games together and gave the Heat a hell of a fight.

I like this team and it's future.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I can't see how any Rockets fan can take away anything but a positive even with this tough loss. They're young as fuck, have only played a total of 7 games together and gave the Heat a hell of a fight.

Quit being so reasonable.

It was really impressive too considering the avalanche they had to withstand early on. They were getting shellacked.

Yup, honestly, this was the Rox best game this season, despite it being a loss.

Guys.. gonna try to talk the misses into getting league pass. Pray for me.

You know what I do? I write down every single minute that my T.V/Internet goes down. Even for a second.. then I wait until NBA season and call Comcast and complain about all the outages. Then I say... well you could just give me League Pass and we call it even. Has worked 3 out of 5 times.

60% chance. GO FOR IT!

cacophony

and miami coming off an embarrassing loss to the grizz

shira

idk is Parsons a legitimate scorer or a fluke career game

Branduil

The year you chipped you went 2-7 without Dirk, so, I think that's a fairly accurate statement.

Marion is also like the intangibles version of Dirk on this team. He does a little bit of everything and covers a multitude of sins. This team is ugly without him.

You know what I do? I write down every single minute that my T.V/Internet goes down. Even for a second.. then I wait until NBA season and call Comcast and complain about all the outages. Then I say... well you could just give me League Pass and we call it even. Has worked 3 out of 5 times.

60% chance. GO FOR IT!

Seriously!?! Can't hurt to try.

Sidenote: I started this wallpaper a looooooooooong time ago and barely got around to finish it. Ironic, being that his stats and career were wiped, but eh... as much as we'd like to revise and edit the past, what we have proof of won't ever be altered.

derrick_rose____self_titled_by_rjnavarrete-d5kwgaa.jpg

Full size [1280x800]: CLICK

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
3/5 of the starters must not contribute nothing also.. so where on the bear's ass are they?

Where did I say they didn't? You said Jackson coached most of the team. By the numbers, the statement is simply wrong and on top of that irrelevant in many ways, because 2 out of the 5 he "coached" are absolutely worthless to the organization. There are 15 players or so on the roster - hardly most.

At this point, the Lakers front office thinks they're solving some kind of a puzzle...a puzzle of fate and destiny. They think bringing D'Antoni in with Nash will make Howard come alive - they, much like the idiotic Knicks - think they can just abuse the pick n' roll with Howard and Nash, and that Nash and Pringles are the two who might make it happen.

Notice, all of that is hypothetical. It's all just a massive pipedream. The Laker FO is absolutely out of their mind if they indeed brushed off Phil as harshly as the Tweets state. But coming from a team with a moronic FO, I can understand the rationale behind it...I don't agree, but I understand.

Laker fans...tough times are ahead for you guys.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack

Other shit teams have made the Heat struggle before dawg. A limping Knick team last year, for example.

Top Bottom