• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Why's David Kahn at the Rose Garden? Doesn't he have enough Portland players by now?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Where did I say they didn't? You said Jackson coached most of the team. By the numbers, the statement is simply wrong and on top of that irrelevant in many ways, because 2 out of the 5 he "coached" are absolutely worthless to the organization. There are 15 players or so on the roster - hardly most.

At this point, the Lakers front office thinks they're solving some kind of a puzzle...a puzzle of fate and destiny. They think bringing D'Antoni in with Nash will make Howard come alive - they, much like the idiotic Knicks - think they can just abuse the pick n' roll with Howard and Nash, and that Nash and Pringles are the two who might make it happen.

Notice, all of that is hypothetical. It's all just a massive pipedream. The Laker FO is absolutely out of their mind if they indeed brushed off Phil as harshly as the Tweets state. But coming from a team with a moronic FO, I can understand the rationale behind it...I don't agree, but I understand.

Laker fans...tough times are ahead for you guys.

Talk about moving goal posts

Clearly I said he coached most of the players who get normal mins then you told me those players don't matter

Of the players getting mins most played for PJ
Guess the Hill Mike D reunion could be tear jerking

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Of course he is. He knows I hate his team.

LMAO!!

Edit: Ace, even 5 out of 15 isn't most. Like I said, by the hard numbers, the statement was still incorrect. Minutes or no minutes were never specified or implied in your original post. :p

Canuck76

Banned
Stotts the hell is Lamarcus doing shooting jumpers

Get Nate back on the phone, we got a pg that cares

Lillard blocking the trees, dang son

reilo

Stotts the hell is Lamarcus doing shooting jumpers

Get Nate back on the phone, we got a pg that cares

Even after all the personnel and coaching changes, this team STILL sucks at passing the ball into the post.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
LMAO!!

Edit: Ace, even 5 out of 15 isn't most. Like I said, by the hard numbers, the statement was still incorrect. Minutes or no minutes were never specified or implied in your original post. :p
lol please mins don't matter

Oook

Mothman91

uuuugh i miss halo 2

Iknowthatfeelbro.jpg

Smokey

I can't see how any Rockets fan can take away anything but a positive even with this tough loss. They're young as fuck, have only played a total of 7 games together and gave the Heat a hell of a fight.

I like this team and it's future.

I missed the game as I was playing bball myself in a league. Who was guarding Harden and how did he do? I did see that Asik had a beast game tho. 11/13 from the line too? the fuck

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Hickson with 19pts, 18 rebs.

Best center in the west?

what a terrible loss tho

People in here brushed me aside, back when Hickson was a Cavalier, and I said he'd eventually be an easy 20 pts 10 rebounds a night. The kid has the beast mode within him.

So my sister introduced Bill Plasche yesterday at her temple as he was speaking there and she had a chance to talk to him afterwards and asked him a few questions about the Lakers. He said he didnt think Phil was coming back, that atm the franchise is in disaray, that Jim Buss is a huge problem, Kobe is the most intense athlete he's ever met in all of his career in sports. She said he was extremely nice and even asked her if she'd like to have lunch to chat as she use to intern at Prime Sports back in the day.

People in here brushed me aside, back when Hickson was a Cavalier, and I said he'd eventually be an easy 20 pts 10 rebounds a night. The kid has the beast mode within him.

You're still crazy... Maybe 18/6 or even 16/8, but 20/10 on a nightly basis? No way. There's normally like maybe 3-8 guys that are 20/10 in a year.

reilo

So my sister introduced Bill Plasche yesterday at her temple as he was speaking there and she had a chance to talk to him afterwards and asked him a few questions about the Lakers. He said he didnt think Phil was coming back, that atm the franchise is in disaray, that Jim Buss is a huge problem, Kobe is the most intense athlete he's ever met in all of his career in sports. She said he was extremely nice and even asked her if she'd like to have lunch to chat as she use to intern at Prime Sports back in the day.

"lunch to chat" lmao

Puddles

Banned
So all the Rockets had to do was hold a 4 point lead with 90 seconds left, and instead they put LeBron on the line twice. Fuck those guys.

lunch with your sister?
her?

He said he didnt think Phil was coming back, that atm the franchise is in disaray, that Jim Buss is a huge problem
but mamba said....

reilo

Okay Lamborghini Mercy, your sis, she so thirsty,
She's in that two seat Lambo with him, trying to jerk Plaschke

Top Bottom