• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

filler

Banned
SzJIT.jpg

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Sooo.. we're really rolling with Mikey D, huh? ...

You know what, fuck it. Fine. I'm all in. Why not.

Dwight needs to get his ass back in DPotY shape ASAP though...... for real

So my sister introduced Bill Plasche yesterday at her temple as he was speaking there and she had a chance to talk to him afterwards and asked him a few questions about the Lakers. He said he didnt think Phil was coming back, that atm the franchise is in disaray, that Jim Buss is a huge problem, Kobe is the most intense athlete he's ever met in all of his career in sports. She said he was extremely nice and even asked her if she'd like to have lunch to chat as she use to intern at Prime Sports back in the day.

Platchke is LA's biggest hack writer, always has been. He always insults the Lakers. Even when they win 3 titles in a row there's something wrong.

Don't care what that twat has to say. But he's fucking your sister, so you know.

pilonv1

Cloving should just run into a Nintendo or trans thread and start firing off obscenities so he can get away from all this ether

h3ro

So my sister introduced Bill Plasche yesterday at her temple as he was speaking there and she had a chance to talk to him afterwards and asked him a few questions about the Lakers. He said he didnt think Phil was coming back, that atm the franchise is in disaray, that Jim Buss is a huge problem, Kobe is the most intense athlete he's ever met in all of his career in sports. She said he was extremely nice and even asked her if she'd like to have lunch to chat as she use to intern at Prime Sports back in the day.

2nPyo.png

LA vs. SAS tonight, yessir. the rest of the night is a bunch of shameball or joke match ups. I wanna see how LA does under D'Antoni, but my hunch is that they keep rolling over lesser WC teams and EC fodder while their record against upper echelon teams sucks. but there's too many bad teams in the league for Pringles to not pile up meaningless Ws, so hell keep his job through the full season.

Just realized that Blake Griffin initially had a time to be back of 8 weeks...same as John Walls injury.

I hope he's out for the season. Guaranteed bottom 3 pick, Wittman fired, Grunsfeld fired.

Shabazz Muhammad.

please please please

Edit: looks like bazz will play for ucla this year

The Times reported Saturday that Muhammad could miss 10 basketball games before he is cleared to compete for the Bruins, according to guidelines the NCAA uses to establish eligibility.

That figure is based on The Times' understanding of the alleged violations the NCAA cited in its decision.
The total cost of those three trips was between $1,500 and $2,000, people close to the situation said.

According to NCAA reinstatement guidelines, a prospective student-athlete who is ruled to have received more than $1,000 in impermissible benefits must repay the cost of those benefits and would be punished by being declared ineligible for 30% of a season.

No big deal. Looks like Bazz will just miss a chunk of the season and make his debut a bit later.

ISOM

So much people here assuming dwight is going to leave after the season ends makes me believe even more so that dwight will sign with the lakers.

I freaking hate the NCAA. Why in the world do they make the athletes repay the money that was given to them? Why not fine the institutions that recruited them?

Top Bottom