• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Did you guys know that Carmelo has a DRtg of 97 and that JR Smith has a DRtg of 94?

All-Defensive locks.

Did you guys know that Carmelo has a DRtg of 97 and that JR Smith has a DRtg of 94?

All-Defensive locks.

FKPeJ.gif

Emwitus

Has anyone even talked about how Nash's relationship with D'antoni was before he left the suns? He doesn't look all that excited really.

giri

Has anyone even talked about how Nash's relationship with D'antoni was before he left the suns? He doesn't look all that excited really.

It wasn't as great as people want to make out.

But that was as much because Mike D was getting a lot of criticism at the time and pressure to change stuff up.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Somebody tried to trade me Metta World Peace

didn't even look at the rest of the deal

Jeff-DSA

What if he fits into the Pringles system well and you miss a huge opportunity? I can see that happening. In fact, it probably will. Go get that trade.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Wolves have half a team out, I smell a winning streak

MKG was supposed to be a project and Kemba was supposed to be a scapegoat. Jeff Taylor is balling too...

So far, only Biyombo has held up his end of the deal.

I think most of Mavs-Gaf is team Nintendo, at least I see a lot of us in those threads.

Well, when I was a Mavs fan, I was dedicated to only Nintendo. But now, I'm going to find a new team in both NBA and Consoles... How about Lakers and Xbox? Does that go together?

Guess it's time to change my avatar also. Not really sure what to get though.

Top Bottom