• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

giri

kmJMh.png

lol/

shira

Is John Wall even good? I know he's got jets and what not but isn't he complete trash shooting?

Sorry i don't watch many Wizards games but they seem to have assembled the whole team around him. Is it worth it to do that still? Or would a trade for more picks be a brutal but more efficient help to this team?

Wall is the PG version of Bargnani. Yeah he'll be in the league for 10 years but he won't win you any playoff series.

Is John Wall even good? I know he's got jets and what not but isn't he complete trash shooting?

Sorry i don't watch many Wizards games but they seem to have assembled the whole team around him. Is it worth it to do that still? Or would a trade for more picks be a brutal but more efficient help to this team?

Hasn't played this year and won't for a while I think but yeah he was one of the worst shooters in the league last year. He's also playing for one of the worst player development coaches in the league, around some of the biggest knuckleheads. Its not "assembled around him" in any sense of the word. If he's going improve, its going to be completely on his own, in spite of some of the most shameless chuckers we have in the nba.

I'll be waiting to see if he's improved any, but he's in a very bad situation.

What can the Lakers get for Pau?

Mike miller + Lewis.

You get your shooters we get a soft 7ft big. Everybody happy?

What the fuck was MWP doing tonight with all the chucking

Is he a necessary evil right now or something?

the only reason they keep him around is so they have a body to throw at opposing 3s. imagine if he wasnt around, it would be Kobe and jamison guarding KD, Rudy,Batum, etc.
So really the Lakers have only one win on the season, the Pistons are NCAA Division II level right now and the Kings without DMC don't count

you're forgetting their win against Bogut-less GS.

pilonv1

Holy fuck did anyone get the NBA Game Time Xbox 360 app update?

The Wizards/Bobcats game replay starts in the 4th quarter, and you can no longer watch replays/highlights/recaps from the calendar, just what is on the front page.

This thing is nearly useless now

edit: turns out you can get the recaps/replays through Team Schedules. Shouldn't be this hard though.

Borderlands is my joint too...but I can't keep up with my friends list, so I mostly have to solo, which I'm pretty cool with. Only like a level 35.

Call of Duty life isn't for me. Shot in the back 2: The Future is wack.

h3ro

Borderlands is my joint too...but I can't keep up with my friends list, so I mostly have to solo, which I'm pretty cool with. Only like a level 35.

Call of Duty life isn't for me. Shot in the back 2: The Future is wack.

I'm a lvl 35 Siren, just got up to the last mission of Playthrough 1. I've been playing solo as well.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Pringles was going to be a co-host on the SiriusXM NBA show that started this week. He called in to quit today :(

Now we get Mike Dunleavy in his place.

Top Bottom