• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
bynumshair.png

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
JenniCarlson_OK
As @DarnellMayberry says, there may be no investigation under way, but a NewsOK staffer heard yelling and walls and doors being hit

JenniCarlson_OK
@johnhollinger Oh, there was something. We had a NewsOK staffer who heard the yelling and something hitting against walls, doors.

dat coverup

How much of him this season have you seen? It's like a different player. Playing out of the low post, driving hard to the rim.

He hasn't been that impressive to me, but I've only watched a couple of Warrior games and have focused mostly on Bogut when I was watching them, so I might have missed some impressive play from him.

Still, Harrison Barnes and getting to the rim seemed like two concepts that couldn't interact based on what I saw from him in college.

He hasn't been that impressive to me, but I've only watched a couple of Warrior games and have focused mostly on Bogut when I was watching them, so I might have missed some impressive play from him.

He's been solid...shows some potential here and there but at the same time has made some bone headed rookie mistakes...

pilonv1

Watch the first half of this Hawks game. Granted it's the Hawks without Horford but it's nice to see.

Barnes is playing like an avg NBA player.

Really had to dumb down his game at UNC. You know, college ball is college. Gotta do it that way.

Top Bottom