• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Wade is such a punk...

Celts looked awesome earlier tonight. Great balll movement and chemistry. KG and Pierce both played under 30 minutes, but it still felt like the majority of the game was in Boston's control despite the close finish. Jeff Green was finally impressive with some agressiveness, maybe KG is finally starting to change him a bit. Leandro has been a good pickup, and Courtney Lee got at least a little bit going tonight. Still a ton of room for improvement so a lot to like going forward for the Celtics.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
The clippers look pretty stacked right, really great minutes here out of the bench. We'll see what Grant Hill can give later this year.

Wade has had good games this year. He sucks when he tries to play hurt or ailing. When/if he gets completely healthy he'll be alright. He may be injured frequently enough that he could drop off tremendously in a season or two though

etiolate

Banned
Wade's game relies a lot on his explosiveness. If you're a slasher that's not explosive or quick enough to beat the help defense then the game starts to become very difficult. See Tyreke Evans.

Canuck76

Banned
Man i remeber when i was saying PDX should trade crawful for bledsoe

Him off the bench would help us immensely. I can already point to two games where if we would have had him we probably could have won.

Spurs 64 bench points to our 4 one of those times.

Not as much tanking ability tho.

skipbayless:Difference in these Clippers and the ones who got swept by the Spurs is they now have a James Harden of a 6th man named Jamal Crawford.
That OKC game was more about what the Thunder now can't do than what Memphis can do.
JCrossover is OKC Harden and Memphis' bench dont mean shit.

i hate that this prick is a news maker.

filler

Banned
Is this real life?

tumblr_mdii8xF64J1qm8pjco1_500.jpg

"Yeah, lemme get the Toad. Yeah, Toad from Super Mario Bros."

Well...Warriors sure look like an improved defensive team...43- 29 on the boards is solid board work..Hopefully the offense falls into place soon. Steph and Klay can't keep shooting so poorly..

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Ray was absolutely destroyed by Crawford there.... When Crawford was signed by LAC I felt bad, thought he was all done, but he's proven me wrong so far.

Wade's game relies a lot on his explosiveness. If you're a slasher that's not explosive or quick enough to beat the help defense then the game starts to become very difficult. See Tyreke Evans.

The problem is he hasn't began to adapt to that style of play, in fact he's completely abandoned his 3 point shot... some players never really make that transition. He really should cool it with trying to be a high flier still, but whatever his career.

pilonv1

Well...Warriors sure look like an improved defensive team...43- 29 on the boards is solid board work..Hopefully the offense falls into place soon. Steph and Klay can't keep shooting so poorly..

They wont turn the ball over 20+ times either. They really do need Bogut though, Johnson and Smith just got to the rim too easily in the 4th.

Anyway besides the Denver fuckup they're doing pretty well this season, I'm somewhat hopeful.

Darkman M

Holy shit at those Bynum pictures, i thought you mofo's were trolling with photoshop. Bynum is a fucking maniac and a ticking timebomb LOL.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Holy shit at those Bynum pictures, i thought you mofo's were trolling with photoshop. Bynum is a fucking maniac and a ticking timebomb LOL.

He really is... what the hell is the matter with him? The sixers are in a bit of dissaray after this disaster.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
What are you talking about?
Wade has no jumper and no high post game

And injures are taking their toll

But his game is almost the same as it was coming out of college

Is what I am talking about

Top Bottom