• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
proxy.jpg

SDG

Pkaz01

Battle of the bandwagons tomorrow. I'm with the grizz (fingers crossed zbo not suspended)

And if the suns are going to go 4-69 from here on out please let those 4 wins be against the lakers, starting tomorrow. (who am i kidding just don't lose by more than 9 so i can win monies)

Battle of the bandwagons tomorrow. I'm with the grizz (fingers crossed zbo not suspended)

And if the suns are going to go 4-69 from here on out please let those 4 wins be against the lakers, starting tomorrow. (who am i kidding just don't lose by more than 9 so i can win monies)

new york dont have many advantages in that match up, but memphis is ranked fourth worst in the league for opponent three point field goal percentage and the three ball is big part of new york's game

Utah @ Philadelphia
Orlando @ Detroit
Dallas @ Indiana
Oklahoma City @ New Orleans
Golden State @ Minnesota
New York @ Memphis
Atlanta @ Sacramento
Houston @ Portland
Phoenix @ L.A. Lakers

some epic shameball potential here folks

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
https://twitter.com/PimpAndrewBynum

All you cowards who got #BynumFroFail trending probably bald as hell, jealous of my silky mane. I'm talking to you @KingJames.

#BynumPimpRules The game is to be sold, not told. That's why Philly pays me $16.89 million and I ain't even done nothing yet.

Pimping is all about controlling a bitch's mind and thoughts. Basically what Vanessa be doing to Kobe. Haha!! Punk ass nigga.

oh my god

George Karl defends decision to bench McGee.

“That’s fair to second-guess,” Karl said after the game, “I just don’t feel comfortable playing JaVale and Kenneth Faried in defensive schemes (down the stretch), I think we make too many mistakes. I thought JaVale played great and when I took him out (with 7:39 left), I was initially thinking about putting him back in the game. But the matchups for me, I was choosing between Kenneth and JaVale, and I went with Kenneth.”

And that does make sense since both Faried and McGee are garbage on D.

charsace

MKG is quietly putting together a great rookie season. The guy is a beast slasher. He's like the Wade of sf's when he goes to the basket.

MKG is quietly putting together a great rookie season. The guy is a beast slasher. He's like the Wade of sf's when he goes to the basket.

He looks like an eliter slasher so far, but if he can't improve his shooting eventually he's going to get Reked. Reke would be a perennial all-star if he had MKG's intangibles, so if only because of that I think his shot will improve. It's going to take a few years though. The one thing he does do well on this shooting form though is elevating, he just lets it fly on his way down. That's the first thing I think he needs to fix. Repetition should be MKG's favorite word in the offseason.

DY_nasty

He looks like an eliter slasher so far, but if he can't improve his shooting eventually he's going to get Reked. Reke would be a perennial all-star if he had MKG's intangibles, so if only because of that I think his shot will improve. It's going to take a few years though. The one thing he does do well on this shooting form though is elevating, he just lets it fly on his way down. That's the first thing I think he needs to fix. Repetition should be MKG's favorite word in the offseason.

His shot doesn't even bother me tbh...

His shot doesn't even bother me tbh...

It doesn't bother me either. I don't think you have to be a natural shooter to be good at it. You just have to be willing to put the time in. MKG lives and breaths basketball so that won't be a problem. He's also, literally, the youngest player in the league. I know you already know this shit, it doesn't hurt to sing his praises though when he's our reward for enduring the worst NBA season of all time.

STFU you wanted Thompson's backup on the Kings.

At the end of the season last year I did too, but after the workouts and putting some thought in it I wanted us to draft MKG. I really wanted Drummond because he's a twice a decade type physical talent, but I wasn't confident in our ability to develop him.

I wouldn't have been upset if we had taken him at 2 though. It sucks that he didn't stay in school so we could have had a chance at taking both him and MKG. I would have been fine with Cho moving mountains to move up and take him if he had waited another year to declare.

Omega

Banned
MKG was the clear number 2.

even entertaining taking someone other than him is ludicrous unless you wanted the Cats to be in tank mode for the next decade

DY_nasty

even entertaining taking someone other than him is ludicrous unless you wanted the Cats to be in tank mode for the next decade
Trading down was what I wanted.

Still think it was the right choice at the moment. But I'm pleasantly surprised either way.

He's coming off the bench. Funny how people are wishing his return in the future because they can't take what's going on right now in the present.

haha you're so cute.

But fuck the haters, let Syphon cook! Knicks-age have no reason to be their usual pessemistic selves. They have been given a little hope.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I hope the Knicks can at least wear the Grizz down enough to give the Cats a fighting chance against them on Saturday. Otherwise, they're going to blow us out. Zbo/Marc against Haywood/Mullens, it won't be pretty.

We got the bigs in theory to at least do that....

Canuck76

Banned

yeah I'm a drummond fan

but sending him to the cats could have been a recipe of disaster. They need guys that can play through 10 win seasons. MKG looks to be able to do that.

masud

Banned
Preemptive eat a dick to any of you who claim the Knicks are done after they lose tonight. I wont be able to watch the game. :(

why did Mike Woodson get fired down in Atlanta? JSmoove have him axed?

He didn't get fired, he just didn't get re-signed and that's because he's a bad coach who had just come off a horrible postseason run (barely beating a terrible Bucks team that was devastated by injuries, then getting crushed by the Magic).

DY_nasty

I hope the Knicks can at least wear the Grizz down enough to give the Cats a fighting chance against them on Saturday. Otherwise, they're going to blow us out. Zbo/Marc against Haywood/Mullens, it won't be pretty.
Who's side are you on?!

Top Bottom