• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

iamblades

So far this year, Kanter has played a lot like last year except with average rebounding instead of godly rebounding.

It hasn't been a good start for the second-year guys...

Variance can substantially impact stats for a low minute guy like Kanter, so it's impossible to tell with such a limited sample size. I mean we are talking about 29 vs 38 rebounds over the 9 games so far, which can easily happen over short stretches if the ball doesn't give you a favorable bounce.

You would like to see improvement from year 1 to year 2 of course, and the only area he's shown improvement in is FG%, which is worrying.

The slight dip in rebounding is less worrying than the increase in fouls and TOs so far, as he had less upside in the rebounding area as he was already putting up elite stats there.

I expect his stats to turn out very similar to last years with maybe a slight dip in rebounding and a noticeable bump in FG% over the long term.

Variance can substantially impact stats for a low minute guy like Kanter, so it's impossible to tell with such a limited sample size. I mean we are talking about 29 vs 38 rebounds over the 9 games so far, which can easily happen over short stretches if the ball doesn't give you a favorable bounce.

You would like to see improvement from year 1 to year 2 of course, and the only area he's shown improvement in is FG%, which is worrying.

The slight dip in rebounding is less worrying than the increase in fouls and TOs so far, as he had less upside in the rebounding area as he was already putting up elite stats there.

I expect his stats to turn out very similar to last years with maybe a slight dip in rebounding and a noticeable bump in FG% over the long term.

He's not going hard after every board this year like he did last year so I think the numbers will stay consistent throughout the year. He's still extremely behind in BBIQ (maybe the biggest ballstopper in the league right now) which is not good to see. Hopefully he turns it up and plays like he did in the preseason moving forward.

cominghome1.jpg

I’m coming home...

cominghome2axvv.jpg

I’m coming home...

cominghome3.jpg

Tell the world that I’m coming home...

cominghome4.jpg

Let the rain ... wash away...

cominghome5.jpg

all the pain of yesterday...

cominghome6.jpg

I know my kingdom awaits...

nypic1.jpg

and they’ve forgiven my mistakes...

nypic2.jpg

I’m coming home, I’m coming home...

thefrankmaniscominghome.jpg

tell the world that I’m coming...

thefrankmanfridaynightk.jpg

Piecake

Stiemsma is the worst.

Even if he is getting pushed in the back, he needs to man up and get the rebound. I couldnt care less about his offense, but he needs to improve on not fouling, not making stupid TOs and rebounding the ball. Thats his job. Right now, he is just blocking shots well.

Still, better than Darko

We just have too many people injured. Without Love and Pek, we basically have no post game and that means some serious scoring droughts since we cant get easy buckets. Also, without pek and love we apparently suck at rebounding...

So yea, on the plus side, I like the Howard signing. He seems like he will give us some minutes without killing us.

2K13 for $25 at amazon on BF. I'm in for that price.

I guess I am too.

I guess :(
Where do you see video games at Amazon for BF? I can't find

By the way, anybody here own any nice beanbags and have a suggestion? Would like it to be biiiig and under 250.

Top Bottom