• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Oklahoma’s Kevin Martin Receives Flopping Warning:
Nov 16 2012 4:40PM
With 10:16 remaining in the fourth period of the Oklahoma City vs. Detroit game (Nov. 12) Kevin Martin of the Thunder commits a physical act that was a flop under the League’s rule on flopping. He has received a warning in regards to this violation of the League’s rule on Flopping. View video>>
http://www.nba.com/official/

Perfect fit for the Thunder.

Vahagn

The worst part of the D'Antoni hiring, besides passing up on a 50% chance to win a chip this year, is that I'm going to be scared we trade Pau this year.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
The worst part of the D'Antoni hiring, besides passing up on a 50% chance to win a chip this year, is that I'm going to be scared we trade Pau this year.
You traded him last year

cacophony

this Royce White situation just gets better and better

The Harlem Globetrotters are reaching out to NBA rookie forward Royce White of the Houston Rockets to offer him support and another potential opportunity to play professional basketball without the rigors of flying. The 6-foot-8 Royce, who was a first-round draft pick out of Iowa State University this past June, has publicly stated he has a fear of flying. he Harlem Globetrotters are reaching out to NBA rookie forward Royce White of the Houston Rockets to offer him support and another potential opportunity to play professional basketball without the rigors of flying. The 6-foot-8 Royce, who was a first-round draft pick out of Iowa State University this past June, has publicly stated he has a fear of flying.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/harlem-globetrotters-reach-nba-royce-004000655.html

Piecake

Is it just me or does Williams shot look better this game? He seems to be going up straight more instead of having is body at like a 45 degree angle

Piecake

Josh Howard actually looks pretty good. I'm impressed. No idea how Conroy made the team to start the season and a guy like howard didnt

So far this year, Kanter has played a lot like last year except with average rebounding instead of godly rebounding.

It hasn't been a good start for the second-year guys...

Top Bottom