• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
1029313_o.gif

Oh God we've become the Knicks.
I have faith in Mike Dan Tony. I have faith in Steve Blake. I have faith in Jim Buss. I have faith in their holy trinity of victory.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
what the fuck is wrong with our coaching staff. seriously

Thankfully he's not our head coach forever, I don't even think Mchale is this dumb.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm honestly so fucking confused by this Toney Douglas OT shit. I don't even know what to think unless Lin is hurt.

Matrix

Good comeback win Blazers/fans, you deserve that because no team coached like that deserves to win and no team with Toney Douglas taking most the OT shots should ever win... and they didn't.

Smh

Bernie finishes lakers career as head coach at 3-1. Mike d coaching on Sunday.

I hope Bernie stays this year.

Lakes played well on offense. Bench did things. Best a bad team comfortably. Can't complain.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Lakers are in a much better position to win with great offensive coach dan tony. The Lakers offense was horrible and MDAT will change all of that. He's led teams to the WCF and is due for a chip with this crew. He knows what we need.

.... dammit don't become a D'antoni apologist....

Matrix

"Lin is getting paid 8 mil to be our starting PG, and you put him on the bench in OT when he's not stinking it up. This is not right."

Taken from Clutchfans. Unless Lin is hurt... what in the fuck is going on.

h3ro

"Lin is getting paid 8 mil to be our starting PG, and you put him on the bench in OT when he's not stinking it up. This is not right."

Taken from Clutchfans. Unless Lin is hurt... what in the fuck is going on.

Must be that dang knee again.

Lakers are in a much better position to win with great offensive coach dan tony. The Lakers offense was horrible and MDAT will change all of that. He's led teams to the WCF and is due for a chip with this crew. He knows what we need.

LA cant win playing the running game against the Clippers...they aint about the life. not with Pau and their shitty bench anyway.

LA cant win playing the running game against the Clippers...they aint about the life. not with Pau and their shitty bench anyway.
Lakers dont need to run and gun. With a great offensive genius leading us, we will come up with a system that utilizes the best of our talents and capabilities which will overcome the shortcomings we have. No other coaching staff in the league can compete with MDAT's prowess.

Matrix

From clutchfans, not sure if true, but lol

"Lillard was only 3-9 on Lin
Scored the rest on Douglas and 2 on Parsons"

I forgot though that Toney is a defensive stopper and amazing scorer. If it doesn't come out that Lin is hurt...

Morey better tear into that shitty coaching staff.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
my man Sheed plotting that revenge

"One thing we saying, they gotta come to the Garden"

"i like to talk trash, one thing about me I can talk trash and back it up"

Top Bottom