• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Linas Klieza showing signs of life. It would be pretty good if he could be a reliable scoring threat off the bench. He could be Bargnani except not too tall to play SF.

Yeah, if only he attached a video showing exactly what he means.

i did watch it. he makes some okay points but also some really silly ones. well see throughout the season

this cannot be real...

Becoming more obvious Nintando should've delayed this shit to next year

yep. hearing some bad things about the build quality as well. as long as the first party titles are good then im in but im glad i skipped out on getting it launch day.

to be fair, if you want to play a swath of ports on a system with decade old technology and a wonky controller, you should be excited.

edit: i've been informed that there's also a mario game

k5laP.gif

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Thats not true.

It forced the thunder to play ibaka a lot of minutes and then over pay to keep him and lose harden as a result.

I think it was lose- got destroyed.

Yeah Jeff Green isn't that bad when his heart isn't in danger of stopping... Celtics might of won that shameball trade.

giri

Also, roy hibbert might be the most shamefully overpaid big in the league.

In a league where ibaka and McGee both got paiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid.

SamuraiX-

New starting lineup for the Kings: Brooks / Evans / Salmons / Thompson / Cousins

So Keith's decision is to remove what little defense the starting lineup already had toss in another ballstopper/blackhole.

BRILLIANT

Well, everybody figures he's just on a very long hot shooting streak. But if he stays above 50% on 3p shots, then definitely.

ehh i don't know its still early...

Yeah, he is shooting incredible from 3, but his FTAs have been rising the past few games so that's one reason his scoring isn't really falling that much, plus he doesn't take many shots.

I know it's early, but he definitely has produced some efficient scoring. I hope he can keep it up with Dirk back.

Top Bottom