• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

mhi

Andray is actually very talented and could become critical to the Nets'.
MIP would definately go to Mayo. About time Memphis let him go, win-win should have happened sooner.

So am taking it Bynum just has no interest in extending with the Sixers ? Doesn't he want his own team ? Philly should pick up more shooters around the deadline if he gets back.

dalVlatko

Dion Waiters is trash

where's that NeoCav who said he'd be ROTY

He started off strong but man these last few games...

FwpjD.png

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I forgot the Rockets played the Lakers tonight.

Asik > Dwight :p

Canuck76

Banned
Well Austin Rivers certainly isn't getting in his way.

He's not a total bust yet, i think he just needs a good thrashing his first year.

Work his butt off in the summer, shoot a lot of jumpers, get in the weight room and bulk up.

But yeah Austin probably should have stayed in school. Just wasn't ready yet.

balddemon

Banned
He's not a total bust yet, i think he just needs a good thrashing his first year.

Work his butt off in the summer, shoot a lot of jumpers, get in the weight room and bulk up.

but he had that game winner against unc!

None of that will help him. He needs to completely change his approach and the form on his jumper.

Top Bottom