• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

giga

pO6a+

giri

uh, Klay has been terrible this season.

Crawford has been a huge surprise so far. I think him and Mayo will cool off, though. Especially Crawford.

Crwafords hot, but i really don't expect him to keep it together. And i'm not sure he'd really be a candidate for MIP.

Klay hasn't been connecting, but he's playing better than the numbers would show.

Ellington is another guy that could make a run at MIP if he can keep shooting well.

Bynum must be having too much fun if he's getting hurt bowling.

I'd say it's more a case of, his knee's are really really fucked, more than "fun".

And after all this, Bynum will still get a max or near max contract next summer.

There is literally no penalty for him doing stupid shit like this because he is an above average 7 footer in a league full of stiffs.

Just wanted to take this moment to remind the world that Adam Morrison, Jordan Farmar, and Sasha's Vujacic still have two championship rings each.

LeBron has one.

Sun Yue has one ring.

Yao has zero.

Mitch Richmond has one ring.

Tim Hardaway and Chris Mullin have none.

What do all these rings have in common?

Just wanted to take this moment to remind the world that Adam Morrison, Jordan Farmar, and Sasha's Vujacic still have two championship rings each.

LeBron has one.

Sun Yue has one ring.

Yao has zero.

Mitch Richmond has one ring.

Tim Hardaway and Chris Mullin have none.

What do all these rings have in common?

Mengke Bateer and Scott Brooks have rings.

Also, Tuesday may be no go, Rodeo.

The shit that bugs me about Bynum is, when the fucker actually wants to play (and he's healthy) he can be a dominant mofo.

But he's so moody and temperamental that you never get to see any semblance of consistency.

I really wish that things could have been different. Unlike a lot of Laker-Age, I liked Drew.

It just wasn't meant to be...

giri

I don't even think it's that (Nash wasn't more popular than Kobe).

IMO, it's the clear best player on a best team (top 3 record) and/or surprise top tier team.

ah, okay. That makes more sense.

Whilst i think they should be a play off team, i don't like the criteria that they should be a top3 team.

But thats how it usually plays out.

SamuraiX-

What's up, my TWD compatriot?

I haven't been posting a lot anywhere here on GAF lately (save the PoliGAF thread during the election season).

Without talking spoilers here, I know you have been into this season so far, as have I.

GET HYPE

It's just been sogud

No idea where they plan to go from here but all I know is there's still 11 more episodes left.

lawd

Top Bottom