• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
IcuzZ.gif

i knew this was coming lol. btw reilo i have been meaning to ask,how is jared jeffries doing in portland?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
i knew this was coming lol. btw reilo i have been meaning to ask,how is jared jeffries doing in portland?

He's doing exactly what he should be doing: playing defense, taking charges, driving from the three-point line and making a layup.

So reilo, I live in Seattle (where they have no team) but somehow, Comcast Cable has the exclusive market rights to the Blazer games.

Since I have DirecTV, every Blazers game that isn't nationally televised is blacked out for me, even with League Pass.

FML

reilo

So reilo, I live in Seattle (where they have no team) but somehow, Comcast Cable has the exclusive market rights to the Blazer games.

Since I have DirecTV, every Blazers game that isn't nationally televised is blacked out for me, even with League Pass.

FML

Yup. When the Sonics left, the NBA marked Seattle as a Portland market. That situation that TWC resolved with DirecTV in 8 games? The Blazers have been fighting that battle with Comcast for 5 years now -- and the TV deal pays half of what the TWC pays the Lakers. By half, I mean $100mil over ten years versus the $200mil/yr for the Lakers deal.

Yup. When the Sonics left, the NBA marked Seattle as a Portland market. That situation that TWC resolved with DirecTV in 8 games? The Blazers have been fighting that battle with Comcast for 5 years now -- and the TV deal pays half of what the TWC pays the Lakers. By half, I mean $100mil over ten years versus the $200mil/yr for the Lakers deal.

Ugh.

reilo

I'd like to point out:

Knicks: 7 wins
Mavericks: 6 wins (no Dirk)
Bucks: 6 wins
Blazers: 5 wins

Kellen

Man, I thought the Bulls were going to be okay without Rose just because they were a good defensive team and would be able to survive against teams that weren't the Heat, Thunder etc... Kinda changing my mind

Cloudy

Banned
I know Lin got more money but he should have stayed in NY if they gave him a long-term deal. This Rockets team isn't bad but they ain't making the playoffs in the West anytime soon

ps: Jamison is an unorthodox mofo

Babalu.

i've been impressed by morris the past few games. I would give him some of blakes minutes when nash comes back. He is really getting comfortable out there.

I know Lin got more money but he should have stayed in NY if they gave him a long-term deal. This Rockets team isn't bad but they ain't making the playoffs in the West anytime soon

ps: Jamison is an unorthodox mofo

He signed with the intent if going back to NY.

NY didn't feel he was worth all that money.

Top Bottom