• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Kobe's gonna have a triple double in the first half lol

Okay Jones needs to play more, no more sitting our best rookie on the bench.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Guys, Nic Batum is not letting up. He has 14pts on 5-8. So far he's living up to that contract.

I wish Billy Mac would say "fresh snow" for Pau's jump shot again instead of "cash money"

I'm gonna miss Bernie Bickerstaff.

He seems like a nice old man.

:(

I heard he's staying this year. though, I will miss is pressers. They are truly hilarious.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
BOSS STATUS. My cousin was having dinner next to Woodson, Herb, and a few others. Not sure what restaurant she was in. I'm about to ask her. Haha

178948_299632890136777_581596295_n.jpg

Kobe has 11 points, 9 assists, 7 rebounds just before the end of this half. The Rondo special!

Can't wait til the ball-handling is in Nash's hands in this offense and Kobe gets even better looks.

Hey Bernie, why is Jamison in on a defense only possession???

edit: By far Darius Morris' best half in the NBA. Not just knocking down shots but in control, decent D, good fast break running. He looked so bad the first few games that Nash was out, but is finally looking respectable. Even Duhon gave em points.

The bench has scored decently every game since Brown has been fired.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lin has no confidence in his shot...he should've pulled up instead of forcing that pass.

How can you have any confidence in any part of your game when Toney Douglas takes your mins for no reason.

Vandiger

Kobe has 11 points, 9 assists, 7 rebounds just before the end of this half. The Rondo special!

Can't wait til the ball-handling is in Nash's hands in this offense and Kobe gets even better looks.

edit: By far Darius Morris' best half in the NBA. Not just knocking down shots but in control, decent D, good fast break running. He looked so bad the first few games that Nash was out, but is finally looking respectable. Even Duhon gave em points.

Hopefully Blake/Morris will share backup duties from now on. I wish Glock was still here, Brown screwed him badly.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Why is your cuz stalking Woody?

He may have been stalking her. LOL

She just told me they walked in at the same time, and seated at the same time...but Woodson pulled the chair out for her before she sat down like a proper gentleman.

Gentlemanly boss.

Whoever she was with must've felt like a moron, Woody was the one who gave her that kind of respect. Either that, or Woodson was trying to uhh..."court" her. Haaaaaaay.

I told her she should've let him holla at her for some season tix. LMAO

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

That's a lot of fucking words dedicated to half of a basketball game.

He may have been stalking her. LOL

She just told me they walked in at the same time, and seated at the same time...but Woodson pulled the chair out for her before she sat down like a proper gentleman.

Gentlemanly boss.

Whoever she was with must've felt like a moron, Woody was the one who gave her that kind of respect. Either that, or Woodson was trying to uhh..."court" her. Haaaaaaay.

I told her she should've let him holla at her for some season tix. LMAO

Pic of your cuz

lol jamison got switched out last moment.

and bench is scoring cuz they're actually being allowed to play together. man what was Brown thinking ?_?

Hopefully Blake/Morris will share backup duties from now on. I wish Glock was still here, Brown screwed him badly.

Duhon has also hit his shots, to be fair.

Morris had no chance in Brown's offense. The scheme was just terrible for him. And everyone else. Even Jamison looks more alive, now.

Glock had no room. Anyway, Mitch makes the cuts (of course with input from Brown). I think they cut him because DJO was cheaper and they can cut him if need be (since I don't think he's guaranteed til mid January).

and bench is scoring cuz they're actually being allowed to play together. man what was Brown thinking ?_?

Better bench unit. Used to be Pau + bench w/o Meeks and no spacing due to no shooters and a dumb scheme.

Now bench is Kobe + Pau + bench or Dwight + Hill + 3 shooters.

Kellen

Such a tough three pointer Wesley Matthews drained, had Taj in his face. We need to put Rip back in hes had a good night shooting.

Top Bottom