• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
jwquick: Brandon Roy will not make triumphant return to Rose Garden on Friday w/ Wolves: He will have right knee surgery this week.

Jason Quick ‏@jwquick
Roy will undergo an arthroscopy, the 7th knee surgery of his career, dating back to high school

Should have never come back...

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Barea and Pekovic have missed games, too. That's our starting 5, 4, 1, and a key bench guy all out.

I'd say Roy's been gone, but he should probably just retire again.

I didn't even realize Pek was out.

I couldn't bring myself to mention Roy.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Wow, just saw the Roy news. :|

Should have got a better doctor. 7 surgeries. What kind of shit md agrees to that???

Not even the best doctors in the world can regrow missing meniscii.

nba_g_bynumgun_cr_576.jpg

Interesting overall look from Bynum.

shira

Wow, just saw the Roy news. :|

Not even the best doctors in the world can regrow missing meniscii.

drnick.gif

Nonono Brandon we need you back right away so we'll cut you open and fix everything x7

drnick.gif

Nonono Oden we need you back right away so we'll cut you open and fix everything x8

That Portland team doc must be . . . omfg

Emwitus

LTTP, but what you guys say about morris? Again, i'd rather try and develop an unknown quantitiy than go back to the trash that is blake. How did he play? I didn't watch the game.

Cloudy

Banned
LTTP, but what you guys say about morris? Again, i'd rather try and develop an unknown quantitiy than go back to the trash that is blake. How did he play? I didn't watch the game.

He operates well in an uptempo offense and he can shoot a bit. He will get run from D'Antoni cos he can actually take people off the dribble

Emwitus

^^ Sounds like a positive. Hope nash grooms him...obviously he might not get some burn in the playoff cause of D'antoni but atleast he can get nash some rest before then.

he's developing surprising well with the starting lineup.
this just means steve blake is and will be irrelevant.
mitch is going to trade him. package him for a shooter.

he's developing surprising well with the starting lineup.
this just means steve blake is and will be irrelevant.
mitch is going to trade him. package him for a shooter.

Chandler Parsons please. Come on, Morey. You love helping us.

also, Ebanks is so benched. Damn, that DUI really fucked up his chances.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Awesome game tonight. Sooooooo much fun.

I cannot wait to see what this team looks like when Dwight is back in MVP shape, Nash is settled in, our defense is tightened, and everyone is better acclimated. The potential.. oh god the potential....

Hell, I can't even hate on Morris anymore! The dude brings exactly what we need from that spot. Speed, Athleticism, and defense. Plus his outside shooting is not terrible.. did not see that coming. Kudos, Mr. Morris. Kudos.

Can't wait to play the Grizz. That will be a genuine test.

giri

Laker stans are still in here ballwashing?

act like you've won before.

Also, imagine how good the blazers would have been with Roy, Durant, LMA.

Top Bottom