• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
BWlE+
Play better basketball

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Kemba getting T'd up. Barg/Mully mirror match. Dominic McGuire vs Ascended Dominic McGuire. Big East "Still Mad" Showdown.

This game is weird as fuck.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
JT makes me smile.

If only he could remember that he's more fluid than Henderson and athletic as fuck more than twice per game.

He's making Derozan look like a clown...

Udonis Haslem just passed Zo for the Heat's all time rebounding list

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

The closest James has came to Taylor was a career-high 56 points against the Toronto Raptors in 2005. James said he's never even reached 100 points while using his likeness in a video game.

"It is tough," James said. "I play video games all the time. I can't score 100 with myself. You've got to mess with the rules, mess with the users and all that stuff to get that."

lol lebron cant cheese as himself

Piecake

So nice having Love back

Another player besides Pek who can create his own offense, and man, our rebounding is SOOO much better when he is playing

Lets hope that Cunningham is our back up PF, not Williams

U2NUMB

I mean come on.. 16 already for Love.

His game has evolved so damn much since he has been in the league. Still so upset we did not give him the max.

Piecake

I mean come on.. 16 already for Love.

His game has evolved so damn much since he has been in the league. Still so upset we did not give him the max.

Yup, lets hope that decision doesnt haunt us. Still if we got a good team, I think we got a shot to sign him since we can offer him the most money.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Coach Scott didn't expect To need the tank lineup with Kyrie out, but Philly is trying to give us the game. It might be too obvious if he suddenly played Walton, though.

Oh well he has a month worth of games to lose.

Top Bottom